29 - The Queen is Dead

New York...

Alana sat in a coffee shop and Neal walked in, he walked up to her and sat down.

"After all these years you haven't changed, running to get a cup of coffee," Neal said.

Alana looked at him, "No offence, your father pisses me off," Alana said.

"He pisses a lot of people off," Neal said.

"Is he okay... Henry," Alana said.

"Yeah... He's talking to D... Am... Del," Neal said.

"Oh, getting all the juicy details of your childhood?" Alana asked with a smile.

Neal chuckled softly, "More than likely... Where's Emma?" Neal asked.

"On the phone our... Hmm..." Alana pointed to Emma who was the other of the room, "Dad..." Alana said.

"You found them?... Of course, you found them, you broke the... You know... So, uh... W...Who are they?" Neal asked.

Alana drunk her coffee, "Snow White and Prince Charming," Alana said.

"Seriously?" Neal said.

"Mhm..." She nodded, "Shocker, right?" Alana said.

"Yeah," Neal said.

Emma walked up to them and looked at Alana, "Hey, did you know it's Mary Margaret's birthday today?" Emma asked.

Alana looked at her, "Uh... No, and she just... Just let us go?" Alana said.

"Yeah, first birthday of us together and we're here... In New York," Emma said.

"She must have a reason," Alana said with a slight shrug.

"Come on... Let's go," Emma said and she stood up, walking to the door together.

Neal turned and watched them head to the door, a waitress walked up and placed a bill on the table, "Your bill sir," She said.

Neal looked at her, "I didn't..." Neal looked at Alana who looked back and smirked before walking out with Emma.

"Alright," Neal said with a chuckle, he took the bill to the counter and shook his head in amusement

Flashback

A young Snow White entered the main chamber of the King Leopold's castle, where Queen Eva, her mother, was consulting with several women. Young Snow White was dressed in a pink, sparkly ball gown.