2 - Broken

On Storybrooke's Main Street, Alana leaned down as she held Henry's hands.

"I wanna help," Henry said.

"I know, and to be honest, we could use your knowledge but for my peace of mind, I gave you up as a baby, I hated myself for ages and seeing you lifeless on the hospital bed... I felt my life crush into a million pieces... I don't want to see that again... Ever... Please, for me, go with Ruby," Alana said.

Henry looked at her and nodded, "Okay," Henry said.

"Thanks, kid," Alana said and stood up as Henry got inside and Alana shut the door.

"He'll be fine with me Alana, promise," Ruby said.

"Keep him safe, Ruby," Alana said.

"I promise," Ruby said and Alana smiled at her softly as Ruby got into the car and drove off.

Mary Margaret and David watched as Emma walked to her and Alana rested her head on Emma's shoulder, "You're doing good," Emma whispered.

"Taken me 10 years..." Alana said quietly.

"That doesn't seem to matter to him..." Emma said.

"Yeah he can move on with me giving him up but we can't with our parents... We have no room to talk," Alana whispered.

"We don't..." Emma whispered.

David looked at Mary Margaret, "Don't push it, Snow," David said as he turned back to his daughters.

"I'm not..." Mary Margaret said.

Emma and Alana walked up to them, "You guys ready?" Emma asked.

Mary Margaret stepped towards the twins, "We need to talk," Mary Margaret said.

"We... Well, we don't... We just... We don't wanna talk," Alana said.

"But I do, okay? Gold can wait. I can't. You're my daughters. And I wanna talk to you two," Mary Margaret said.

"I need alcohol for this conversation," Alana said.

"Alana," David said.

"I know that we have talked. But we didn't know that we were talking. And we talked about things we probably shouldn't have even talked about. One-night stands and the like," Mary Margaret continued.

"One-night stands?" David asked as the twins glanced at each other awkwardly.

"Whale," Mary Margaret said.

"Whale?" David questioned.

"We were cursed. That is neither here not there. The point is, we did not know that we were mother and daughters. And now we do. And, so, please, let's talk," Mary Margaret said.

Alana and Emma looked at each other silently before looking at their parents, "Okay. Fine. What do you want to talk about?" Alana asked.

 What do you want to talk about?" Alana asked