"Even My baby is in great Mood I guess!" He tells wiping her swollen Lips...

Pragya jumps from the slab and She moves towards the stove and she offs it...

"you came back home so Early?" She Asked...

"Yeah Baby... Day after tomorrow there is an important meeting in Delhi...This is very important meeting Jaan!! We should get it!" He tells her....She holds her hand...

"Abhi I have a full faith ....I'm sure you'll crack this!!" Pragya tells smiling at Him...He too smiles at her noding...He takes her in his arms lightly hitting his head on Her..She smiles happily...

"I love you!" She tells him

"I love you too Baby!"

After that They had Their lunch and Abhi starts to work on his Presentation

After that They had Their lunch and Abhi starts to work on his Presentation..Its really a important one...He needs to give his hundred percent..

Because he gonna do this presentation against none other than his Dad Neil Mehra... Either one of them will get this contract...Abhi is so Confident to get this contract...He knows his Father is also a top company but this time anyhow he needs to get this contract....He get so busy with the presentation and Pragya didn't disturbed him...

Time flies and it's a time for dinner...Pragya slowly enters inside the room Where Abhi is working ....She slowly Walks towards him and She saw him still working on it and She hugs him From back....He is Still working on his presentation without Minding her hug...

"Abhi it's time For dinner!!!" Pragya tells kissing his Cheeks...

"I know Baby..Just an Hour please!!" He tells without taking his eyes from Her...

"It's Already late na...You can continue your work After having dinner na!" She tells him softly caressing his Cheeks....His body starts to react to her touch He takes her hand from his Cheek...

"No baby don't distract!!" He Tells pouting at her..She smiles at him...

"Abhi come na!!"

"Two min!!"

"No!!!"

"Fuggi plss!!"

"I can't take any risk on Your health!!" She tells him...

He still looking at his laptop screen...She just fed up and she about to move...He holds her hand and pulls her to Him...She falls directly on his lap....Abhi Naughtly Smiles at Her... She surrounds her hand on his neck...

"Now your presentation is not running out of time!" She asked rolling Her Eyes...He Leans down and kissed her Neck...

She pushed him feeling his breard tickling her skin

"You're tickling me!!" She tells laughing....He winks at and again he leans down rubbing his cheek on her cheek...She laughs at him feeling the tickling...

Later they had their dinner...After an Hour Abhi completes his Presentation and he saves it and he sends the another Copy to King to verify...

He came to their room...He saw His wife sitting in the bed waiting for him...Abhi falls on the bed keeping his head on Her lap...she smiles and starts to massage his Head...He closed his eyes feeling her magical hands working on his head...He feels so relieved after the massage...

He holds her hand and He Kissed her hand by finger by finger...She leans down and kissed his Forehead....

After two days in Delhi... In Gupta Industries....Neil along with Purab and Vin and also Maya came from their company here Abhi and King with Their PA...

First Abhi and King started presenting...Mr Gupta quite impressed with Abhi's presentation....And next Purab presented...

"Now Ladies and Gentlemen!! I'm really impressed with Both Abhi- King presentation and Also Mehra's Presentation but we have decided to do this project with Mr Abhishek prem and Mr King Singh!! We really impressed with your presentation.. Especially Abhisek..Great work!!" Mr Gupta said...

Abhi and King felt so happy..Neil Felt so angry hearing this but he stayed Silent...Vin and Purab felt happy for Abhi...

"Today Evening we have a party so everyone should come..its my humble request!" Tells Gupta...

Maya evilly looks at Abhi...She mentally prepared some plan for tonight...

In the Party... Everyone is dancing and singing around But Abhi and King Sitting over there and chatting with Each other...

At the other side Maya looking at Abhi and she calls the waiter and she orders the juice...And without Anyone's notice... She spiked the drink so that she can take advantage on Abhi...She again calls the waiter Asked to give this juice to Abhi saying that he is her friend....

The waiter Placed the drink in Abhi's table....

"I didn't ordered this!!" Abhi tells refusing the juice...

"No sir your friend ordered!!" He tells showing Maya...Abhi turns and that time Maya leans down and Abhi saw Mr Gupta...So he smiles and take the juice....

He about to sip...😳😜

To be continued..

What will happen Next.?

Maya will be successful in executing Her plan against Abhi??

Press the star soon and I'll update the next part soon...

Target 105+ votes

Don't forget to cast your views!!

By Subagokul 🤩