But It Is Something

Start from the beginning

Vansh: Tit for Tat, huh?

She smiled. We were just about to kiss when someone broke it. I curse my fate way too badly for this.

Vihaan: Dollaarrrrr Biwwwiii!!!!

He came inside swinging with the door. After entering the door in the most weird way, he stood silent. Looked at the suitcase and smirked.

Vihaan: Oho, Dollar Biwi! Mayke jaa rahi ho! Sahi hai! But, I'll miss you so so much. ( Oho, Dollar Biwi! Going to your maternal home. All good! But, I'll miss you so so much. )

I continued in his tone. This man needs to be taught a lesson.

Vansh: Vihaan, your tongue must be the longest, right? Show me.

And he opened his mouth happily. Showing his tongue proudly. I quickly took the gun from the night-stand and shot it just beside him.

Vansh: Again, if you call her Dollar Biwi and the bullet will be shot on your tongue.

Vihaan: Oops. Good habits die hard. By the way, why the suitcase?

Riddhima: Your clothes are kept in the suitcase. As you can see my husband is back so you can relax yourself in the guest room.

Vihaan: Areee yaar. Kyu aa gaye tum? Mast maje me jee raha tha. Saara maja kharab ho gaya. Jaa raha hu. Continue whatever you both were doing. ( Whatt mann! Why did you come back. I was living my life to the fullest. Now everything is ruined. I'm going. Continue whatever you both were doing. )

VIHAAN'S POV:-

I left. I need to accept the truth that Riddhima's husband is back. I'm no more her husband. I was leaving quietly when Kabir came in between. Ew! Meri room uske baaju me. Ghinn aa rahi hai mujhe khudpe. ( Ew! My room is beside his. I'm feeling disgusting for myself. )

Kabir: I doubted you from the very first day but you were really good at your work. Looks like you're behind Riddhima too.

Vihaan: Too?

Kabir: Mhm. I'm trying hard to get my Riddhima back. But she, she always behind that Vansh. And then you came, but looks like I have a competitor now. Great!

And saying so he left. I really need to know about Riddhima and Vansh clearly. So I went to the most easily approachable person. Aryan!

Vihaan: Hey man! Wassup?

Aryan: What do you want? Just ask directly.

Vihaan: Oho! Straight to the point. Good for me. So, tell me something about your Riddhima Bhabhi and Vansh Bhai.

Aryan: Listen, she is Bhai's wife. Once, I laid my eyes on her and BOOM she was married to the Vansh RaiSinghania. Bhai is too much possessive about her. She is an impossible catch.

Vihaan: But, Kabir is hellbent on getting her back. You must be knowing, right?

Aryan: I know. All those attempts will be going in vain. I tried explaining him. But he doesn't take my words seriously. I'm telling you too. SHE IS VANSH RAISINGHANIA'S WIFE. SHE WAS HIS. SHE IS HIS. AND WILL ALWAYS BE HIS. AND HE. HE IS READY TO KILL THE PERSON WHO COMES IN BETWEEN because she is that important to him. She is his oxygen. Till now, only he himself knew his love for Riddhima but today we saw it. He coming from death bed only for her is not a small thing. I've fitted that in my head. You too do it as soon as possible.

'But I can't deny my feelings for her, right?' I said in mind. May it be a mere infactuation But It Is Something. May be it is because she is that kind of her person who spreads the magical charm everywhere.

In the next few days, I came to know I'm Vansh's long-lost twin brother. I was happy about it. I finally got my family. Also I have stopped meeting Riddhima. I have accepted that she was never for me. Now, I'll just wait for the girl God has chosen for me. Even if it takes years.

NOTE:

This didn't go the way it should. But I was not ready to accept Vihaan being possessive because that's completely out of the situation, if we take Vihaan as actual person. I'm so sorry to the people who wanted that. But I couldn't. So I wrote Vihaan actually liking Riddhima but not being able to express it. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜