Brake ???😳😳

Meanwhile in Roshini house ,

Tabeezi walking in the hallway in tensed manner looking at the entrance for roshini's arrival...and started scolding her for being late and Ahmed for pampering her too much....
Yes Ahmed had came here for to spend the week end with Roshini .....

On the other side Aman is in Sharanya's house and  had dinner there and played games and he had good time .

Sharanya Mom: Aman on next time you come with Sara and Saima I haven't seen them its been a long time .

Aman: Hah !!!Aunty recently in my birthday party you met them right ?? and by the way I can't handle those monkeys 🐒 ..

Sharanya: she tapped on the Aman's shoulder and laughed and asked okay have you prepared any tunes ..

Aman: Iam just trying but still not yet and before that we should meet the lyricist and discuss the song situation stuffs right

Aman: Iam just trying but still not yet and before that we should meet the lyricist and discuss the song situation stuffs right ..so arrange meeting on tomorrow .

Sharanya : Yes how did I forget this ?? Better I'll call now ,she called the company manager and asked to arrange meeting on tomorrow with lyricist.

Manager: Sure mam will arrange and I'll ping you the meeting time  asap.

Sharanya: Yeah okay Thanks and she said Aman job is done ..said that he will conform timings asap.

Aman: Okay I'll leave it's getting late ...

Sharanya Mom:No way stay tonight here already it's late ....

Sharanya:Great stay here
They all forced so he informed Junaid ,his father through call and stayed there....

Sharanya:Great stay here They all forced so he informed Junaid ,his father through call and stayed there

Okay now scene moves to Smart Roshini🤓🤓

No Brake !!!!!(Remember)

Yes how it will work  ??she is searching for brake under the foot area on scooty there in remembrance of car 🚗🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ in Total Hangover😴😴 ...full time drinking person itself will not be out of mind as like this much 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️.....Roshini ....😬Ya allah ....poor Farah 😂....