Aman, The singer

The continuation ..........

On the day-night, Aman had a  fun time with Abbu (Father, Junaid Khan) after dinner.

Junaid: Aman you have to be very strong enough you are growing up ......this that ...hah fathers always used to do advices all the time.

But he does much as he is afraid of Kala jinn...more now as Aman is in the teenage period...

Aman: Always Use to nod his head to his father's words as he is his favorite child ..

Junaid: My growing champ!!! your birthday is nearing and we'll gonna rock !!!

Invite all your friend's let's have a grand party......and I'm too gonna invite all of my business friends.....

Then he immediately called his secretary and asked him to send birthday party invitations to all his friends...

Aman: That's great !! then ill go shopping tomorrow...with Sharanya and Namik...

Junaid and Aman had a "father and son moment "there and had a great time.......

---------------------

The next day,

Aman, Sharanya, Namik were busy with shopping, gifts, having fun chats, and had conversations on plans for outings and so on...

and obviously, Sharanya took a lot more time for shopping her needs .....left Namik and Aman in a tight situation as they can't even escape a bit...

Aman: While chatting he said, that we should find a Good lyricist...for our songs...

Sharanya: Yess! we need to find a young aspiring lyricist as they would sound more impressive and they would pull more youngsters towards our song ...

Namik: Okay ill apply it online by citing our requirements...

Sharanya: Shall I invite Zaira to the party???Aman???

Aman: He got jerked with the name and suddenly he said a Big nooo...

Namik and Sharanya: They laughed at loud ........oh  !!! This much fear wow!!!

Aman: shut you should not do that okay...

Sharanya: yeah okay ..don't get panic aah

--------------------------

Note:

Please don't forget that Aman is a singer (male), Sharanya (female), Namik (Drums)🎵🎶🎵🎶🥁🎻

They were popular for their songs, Main lead is Aman and their Music  Band Name is

" AJ LoveBells"....................(Music Band Name - ---  AJ Stands for AMAN JUNAID )

(Music Band Name - ---  AJ Stands for  AMAN JUNAID )

All three used to earn six figures for their songs

All three used to earn six figures for their songs...But here

They used to launch new album songs through popular FM, as Aman's father allowed only for it.

As he wants to hide Aman's identity as much he can, not exposing him before Media...and letting Aman know his bitter truth.

-------------------

Meanwhile,

The Junaid Khan's secretary had sent an invite to Ahmed khan by mistake as he is also a Business partner ...... A Big Twisttttt  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.😳😳

Junaid khan will be caught red- Handed???????? 

How Ria khan and Parveen will react to it....???

whether he'll be exposed at the birthday party?????

what will happen next ???

Stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment

----------------------