Chapter 23 The Conference Begins

Start from the beginning

Rias=Serafall-sama, it's been a long time.

It was Rias, her brother, and her father.

Sirzechs=Lord Y/n, we meet again.

Sirzechs said while lowering his head.

Y/n=Yes.

Serafall=Hey, Sirzechs-chan. Is this boy the rumored Demon King?

Sirzechs=Yes, he's the Demon King of Tyranny. Serafall, greet him.

Serafall=Um, Okay~

Serafall then looked toward me.

Serafall=I am the Maou Serafall Leviathan~. Call me Levi-tan~

While turning sideways, she makes a peace sign.

Y/n=Nice to meet you, I am Y/n L/n. The Demon King of Tyranny. Call me whatever you want.

Sona=...I'll go now.

Serafall=Wait! Sona-chan! Where are you going to leave your Onee-chan behind!

Sona=Please don't follow me.

Serafall=Noooooo! Don't abandon your Onee-chaaaaaaan! So-taaaaaan!

Sona=I have asked you so many times not to add "tan"!

They then left.

Y/n=I'm off too then.

Sirzechs=Wait, Y/n-sama.

Y/n=What?

Sirzechs=The meeting between the three factions is held tomorrow. Are you coming to the meeting?

Y/n=Yup and thanks for reminding me.

Asia and I returned to the classroom at once.

[The Next Day]

I, Asia, Xenovia, and everyone from the Occult Research club have gathered in the club room.

Today is the day of the conference of the three factions. The location will be Kuou Academy's new school building's staff meeting room.

Today's a holiday. The time is late at night. It seems each faction's top is on standby in the new building's lounge already.

Also, above all, this school was enveloped completely by a barrier. Outside the barrier, angels, fallen angels, and devil's troops are surrounding the whole school.

Kiba=If by chance something happens in today's conference, if the conference breaks down, this place might become a battlefield…

Y/n=No if I'm here.

[Small timeskip]

I and everyone from the occult research club have now arrived in front of the meeting room door.