Chapter Four - - Dinner Date.

Start from the beginning

Her sister was all talking but she can't absorb all her words, she was blinded by her emotion so she feel so dumb and numb at once. Then all she could see is her sparkling eyes and her beige dress that shows some skin and a cleavage. The skin and its bare! For Petesake! Is she dreaming? This must be a nightmare!

Then her gaze fell on the man at her sister's side confidently grinning at her as if he find the situation amusing at all. His eyes clearly dances with amusement on whatever he was thinking a damn Cassandra didn't hell took time to care besides she was studying his features and his dress. He is undeniably easy on the eye and very confident, he is dress in a baby blue long sleeves that are folded up unto his elbows. His features from his dark brown eyes, deep seated within with his thick brows arching while his grinning at me all the time and his hair is neatly cut but stylized, his tan complexion is perfect for him. He is tall, lean and muscular. Yeah. Novel type man whatsoever. Mr. Perfect and all, dream guy, hot sexy, fudge that its so cliche and dramatic. Tss.

"Im so sorry. I so wanted to tell you over breakfast but I can't. ." Emily said ecstasied while slowing down on her words

Well, she can't and I don't know whether Ill be thankful for the late announcement of her boyfriend not that I was really surprise, I was just Overly-Shock thats all, top it with the man's unamusing attitude and air which makes me feel nauseaous. Cassandra said to herself, almost sulking with it.

But Emily, her fair sister is in her bloom, her brown eyes that is always tame and pure are now lit with so many emotions, her thin lips which is red in nature is coated with an orange shade of lipstick, it makes her look more cute and beautiful. Her shoulder length hair that is fashionably curled are bouncing every time she talk and she look so animated.

Cassandra felt that this must be a cruel nightmare.

"are you okay?" Emily finally ask her as she reach for her older sister's hand, her emotion suddenly change from ecstasy to sad and sullen.

Cassandra's overly top of the world emotion that keeps on stumbling kept her so busy she haven't even noticed that her sister suddenly stop talking with all the boyfie-subject.

Emily's question lure for a moment before Cassandra can process, she just can't find her words, she don't just expect the thing. This thing exactly and she was even hinting that this was not even the finale. Common, could this situation really be more worst? Her deeper thoughts nod and said something she doesn't want to think or consider about. As in never.

"well it's quiet a shock to see you with him but I guess Im good." It was an obvious lie and if Cassandra hadn't glimpsed on him she would have missed his brow raising at her as if sensing her sarcasm too.

"I know. .im sorry. I should have told you earlier." Emily said while pouting as Cassandra tried to smile timidly at her. --"but you hear me talk about my boyfriend right?"

Cassandra blinked for a second thinking for a moment and scanning her memory before answering "uhm. .ye- yeah? " she manage to say, not sure where this conversation may lead. "If my memory serves me right you've been dating him for a couple of months?" And just wish you didn't. She mentally added.

"yeah. .we've been dating six months now." Emily giggled! And For whoever sake! So help her, she gigled like a teenager!

But then she look at him and started to stutter again.

"but w--were here to say something. " Emily bit her lip and look at her older sister as if trying to read her reaction.

"what she's trying to say is. ." the man interrupted as he purposely held her sister's hand, squeeze it while looking at Emme then back at her.

Cassandra waited patiently for their little display of romance trying not to look like puking or throwing up on them or smashing them. Either way she tried to shrug it off.

"--is that were getting married." he smile his brilliant smile. Killer smile they say except that he'll be the one killed if he shot again another one.

But wait. Did. She. Hear. Him. Right???

"pardon?" the word escape her mouth automatically before she can even think of it wanting somehow some denial.

"we're getting married." Emily giggle as she show her left hand with a ring on it.

Goodness. Cassandra gasped as she almost fell in her chair, her instinct was wrong after all. This is not something huge, and bad. This is something titanic and worst! The thing she doesn't want to consider and the thought she always evade is here at the very moment. She think she could faint any moment now.

Cassandra feel her knees uncontrollably tremble as she dare to stand and almost fall, the man attendedly catch her so she feel his touch tingling her skin and fall back automatically as if she was heavily burnt.

"don't. Touch. Me." she said with a low stern voice. She can't believe it. She just cant Or maybe she just wouldn't.

............

A/N:

Please endure my english, this story is a fruit of my unfruitful laziness to do anything but hold my phone and read wattpad. Haha! Im no english major so hope you still enjoy reading this despite its flaws.

Thanks for reading. Bow.