"Oh my god. When was the last time you've gone out to a real place?"

"Well," he paused to think, "I went to the club-"

"Besides the club, I know you know that place like the back of your hand." I got slightly triggered at the topic of Cartin's Angel club. I hated that place from now on. Only bad things happen to me there.

"Five years..." he strained, stopping to think.

"Five years?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"I believe so." He said, fluffing his nose slightly.

"How do you get like...food and cigarettes and your essentials?" I asked.

"I get them delivered." He said, rolling his lips in his mouth.

"We have to go out, like now!" I said urgently, he needed to get out in the real world, just a little bit.

"Okay okay." He surrendered. He was already dressed in a nice black shirt and black jeans, the same outfit he wore everyday.

I was dressed in the same clothes that I rewashed almost everyday.

I grabbed his wrist, chuckling lightly as we made our way to the front door, my shoes and his boots were sat at the entrance. I was excited to go out, I haven't been out of the house since Harry took me to the club.

I slipped my shoes on, my outfit looked a little bit worn down and rugged, but that's why I was getting new clothes.

Harry hopped into his shoes at ease, they made a clanking sound as the soles of his shoes hit the hardwood. He opened the front door and held it open for both of us as we both walked to his car. I sat in the passengers seat and he sat in the drivers seat.

He opened the glove department quickly, pulling out sunglasses and resting them over his eyes, although it was night time.

He ripped the engine, stepping down on the gas pedal. I rolled down my window lightly, breathing in the night air as the pale moonlight shined down on me. Harry rolled his window down too.

"Put the location in the GPS, or whatever you call it." He said, handing me his phone.

"I thought I wasn't allowed to go through your phone ever again?" I asked in shock that he gave me his cell phone, he told me that a little bit ago when I went through his phone to take a picture of him and he caught me.

"Now listen to this. You can only go on my phone with my permission. Got it?" He spoke, seeming a tiny bit annoyed at me.

"Of course." I nodded, my hair flying up from the wind that was breezy.

I just looked up stores near me, I hit the closest store that was an hour away, and handed him his phone back so he could see the location and how to get there.

He turned up the radio, a song that I didn't care to know the name of was playing. I sat back and relaxed, catching a few glances at his facial structure every now and then.

-

The drive ended all too quickly, an hour felt like five minutes. Maybe that's what happens when you get lost into someone, yet they payed no attention to you since they were focused on driving the empty road.

I unbuckled my seat belt and saw the large store that was lit up from the lighted signs. Harry walked next to me as we approached the store. Side by side.

He held the door open for both of us, the cold air of the store with only a few people in it strolled through the isles.

I got a few stares, and Harry stared the people down with a threatening look on his face. People stopped giving me weird looks after that.