School Dance Part 1

Background: Julie goes to the dance with Nick, when she gets there she ends up seeing nick kiss Carrie instead of her.(IM NOT SAYING ANYMORE OR ELSE IT SPOILS IT BUT YOU GET THE POINT ALSO I THOUGHT OF THIS TRYING TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT XD)

NOTE: The guys can make themselves visible to anyone they'd like to they just don't to any of Julie's classmates to stop drama or trouble

JULIE'S P.O.V:

Tonight was the school dance I mean this night was gonna be the night I won't forget. I wish I could go with Luke but he's dead and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. So, Nick asked me out and Flynn said yes for me sadly.That's besides the point the dance was in an hour and I'm still not dressed. My phone buzzed I looked down and it was a text from Flynn.

FLYNN: I'm here I'm heading up to your room now love you

"heyyyyyyyy" Flynn cheered as she bursted through Julie's room.

"Hey" I sighed still remembering the fact that I was going to the dance with a guy I no longer like but I was doing it for Flynn. 

"whats wrong " Flynn asked sitting next to me on my bed.

"Its just I still like Luke and I don't wanna see the hurt on his face when he sees me with Nick tonight because I don't really even like Nick anymore" I rambled and Flynn looked at me with worry written all over her face.

"Jules I know you like Luke but hes dead I don't want you getting hurt"  Flynn said giving me a hug "Now lets get ready to have the best night of our lives" Flynn cheered as she got up pulling me to my vanity to do my makeup.

While Flynn was doing my Makeup I couldn't stop thinking about Luke, I knew he was gonna ask where I was going tonight. I didn't want him to know honestly, would he be upset or hurt I was going with nick? He seemed upset when I was talking to Nick the other day in school when he cam to visit me. I wanted nothing more then to be with Luke and I know hes dead but hes so perfect in every way. I really loved him more then anything and i'm not even sure he wants to be with me.

"JULES JULES JULIE!!!!!" Flynn yelled knocking me out of my thoughts.

"ye- yeah whats up" I said looking at Flynn in the eyes.

"Your make up is done and I've been calling you for 5 mins what is wrong now" Said a very worried Flynn.

"Nothing its just Luke was on my my mind again" I sighed turning away from her knowing she would be upset about me thinking about him.

"Jules you really like him huh?" Flynn laughed smiling at me.

"yeah I guess I do but I'll go with Nick tonight for you" I said smiling back at her she gave me another hug and we both got dressed, I was wearing a sparkly slick purple dress and Flynn was wearing a red slick dress like mine but red. We headed downstairs to see my dad and Carlos standing there ready to take photos.

"You girls look beautiful" My dad said smiling almost with tears in his eyes he continued "Mom would be so proud of you Julie" My dad said hugging me tight.

"Now go have fun tonight don't be out to late and no boys" My dad said sternly but stilling giving us a laugh.

"Okay dad love you!!!!" I yelled being pulled out the door by Flynn who was really eager to leave.

"Common Jules lets go say goodbye to the guys I wanna see Reggie before we leave" She said dragging me closer to the garage.

"Flynn no I don't wanna see Luke he is gonna ask me to many questions" I said letting go of her hand stopping right before the garage.