Jealousy

Background: Luke comes to school with Julie while Julie is at her locker talking with Luke nick comes up and Luke gets jealous and over protective of Julie.

Note: Nick is not possessed by Caleb but this is after the orphuem like a month later

Warning: None :)

LUKE'S P.O.V:

Julie allowed me and the guys to come with her to school but Alex was with Willie and Reggie was with Ray. That left Julie and I, I knew that when we were with her at school it brought her comfort. I think she invited us today because she was stressing last night about a calculus test whatever that was. I was actually very good at math even though I didn't like school I was still good at it. I was planning on helping Jules take the test so that she could pass and her Mr.Moli- I uh mean Ray would let her stay in the band. I thought it was proper to call him Mr.Molina since I was dat- I mean in love with Jules but I knew she would want me to call him Ray.  I was snapped out of my thoughts when a guy approached Jules.

"Hey Molina" The blonde hair guy said walking up to Jules, OH MY GOD was he the kid Julie talked about before whats his name Mick? yeah I think that's it.

"oh hey Nick" Julie said tippy toeing on her feet to get her books she looked so adorable- Luke stop shes like your little sister you don't like her like that get a hold of yourself.

"So I just wanted to see if um you would like to um be my um dance partner again for class" Mick said WAIT A MINUTE dance partner NOT OKAY I liked Jules I LIKED JULES.

"sure anytime nick" Julie said, she seemed like she liked him that hurt a bit I guess we didn't have a spark like everyone said.

"Oh and Jules" Mick said before leaving, Okay this guy is kinda annoying I'm the only one that calls Julie Jules this kid is on my nerves now.

"yeah" Jules answered waiting for a reply, I was really nervous what he had to say but Julie could tell I was starting to get annoyed.

"would you um maybe want to go on a date?" Mick questioned Julie, Julie froze she didn't know what to do I saw her look over at me I was almost in tears and I think she saw that.

"Nick I'm sorry but I like someone else" Julie said, my Julie just got a date with this stupid guy-OH WAIT WHAT she likes someone else????ooooo I wander who that is it can't be me she deserves to be with someone alive just not Nick yes I knew his name okay I just rather not say it.

"oh haha it's fine were still friends right?" Nick said- I guess I can call him that now because Julie didn't like him but he still seemed like a bad guy.

"Yeah" Jules replied while Nick walked away she turned to me and smiled.

"Jealous much?" Jules questioned smiling motioning for me to grab her books that she couldn't reach.

"No- me-no why would I be jealous were best friends your like my sister no never" I panicked stumbling over my words that left Jules with the giggles.(LMAOOO IDK THAT'S SO CRINGE BYE BUT WHATEVER LMAO) 

"No need to be Jealous" Jules said grabbing my hand which made me blush JULIE MOLINA was holding my hand THE JULIE MOLINA. 

"I love you Jules" I blurted out OH NO where did that come from she stopped walking and turned to me and smiled Oh god what did that mean did she like me to or or did she like me as a friend or love me as just a brother or-

"Love you too Luke" Jules said snapping me out of my thoughts, gosh she was perfect her eyes shinning like honey and her smile so perfect and the gap tooth which made her even more perfect and the biggest bounciest hair ever and this girl I got to call mine. The rest of the school day went by fast I helped her on her math test by giving her some answers and sitting next to her. The rest of the school day went by very fast when we got home Julie gave the biggest hug and practically tackled me to the floor, after that we watched a movie and snuggled for a bit.