Sick day

Heyyyyy okay so basically a background to this story Julie gets sick and Luke comforts her because that's adorable to me and I know it's SUPER original for a one shot but whatever lol I love reading these ones XD.

Warning: Sickness(vomit,fever)

So if any of that makes you uncomfortable to read feel free to skip it !!!!

JULIE'S P.O.V:

I woke up feeling disgusting I was cold one minute and the next I was sweating. My stomach was hurting I ignored that hoping that It was just hunger but it felt different. I also had a pounding headache and felt very dizzy its like my body was shutting down. I decided to try to ignore it so I got up and started walking towards the door. I felt weak and my body felt weak and shaky, I knew I was sick but I couldn't let the guys find out. Especially Luke he went all crazy and what the guys called "father mode" it was very annoying. I walked into the garage and walked over to Luke's couch. The guys weren't there so I decided to take a nap again hoping this awful feeling would go away.

"Hey jule-" Reggie started but was cut off by Luke who knew something was off.

"Guys shes sleeping she never takes naps somethings wrong" Luke rambled while panicking.

"uh oh father mode is kicking in" Alex said as Luke sat down on the couch next to me I felt him sit next to me I opened my eyes and stared at him for a minute before he began to speak

"Jules" He said still staring me in the eyes.

"Yes Luke" I said scared he would figure out i'm sick.

"Jules whats wrong your sleeping during the day you never take naps" Luke questioned, shoot he was starting to question me.

"Nothings wrong I was just tired from last night's performance" I responded covering the fact that I was about to throw up any minute now. I have to get back to my room so the guys don't question me.

"Okay Jules I believe you" He said skeptically getting up off the couch.

"Alright Ill see you guys later for band practice" I replied speed walking inside the house, I knew I wasn't safe from Luke and the guys . I ran upstairs my dad wasn't home which was fantastic he always helped me when I was sick know Luke would be even more protective of me. I sat in my room for a good few minutes till I felt a wave of nausea rush over me. I shivered and then I ran to the bathroom. I hated this feeling but once It happened I felt a gush of wind come in from behind me. It was Luke he grabbed my hair and started rubbing my back, I was so happy to see him. I stopped puking and got up to wash my mouth out when Luke started to speak.

"Not sick huh?" He laughed smiling at me, gosh he was so cute and caring I really did like this guy. He wrapped his arms around me in a comforting hug.

"Lets get you to bed I think you need this rest" Luke said walking me over to my bed he helped me get into bed and place a wet towel of my head to try and stop the fever. He crawled into bed next to me without me asking. 

"You need anything Jules?" Luke said snuggling with me, he made me feel better already I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I just need you to be here with me" I continued and closed my eyes and fell asleep with Luke cuddling me, he was an amazing friend wait no hes not a friend he like me right? no he didn't he was just being a good friend, would friends cuddle together and comforted me, maybe he did actually love me as more then a friend.

LUKE'S P.O.V:

Julie fell asleep in my arms and butterflies rushed into my stomach, gosh she was perfect I wandered what made me like her so much. Shes talented, beautiful, caring, loving, shes passionate, shes just perfect. I wish I could tell her how I feel but I know she likes nick I just know she does.

"Hey Luke aww she fell asleep on you" Alex squealed almost waking Julie up.

"Yeah isn't she cute when she sleeps" I whispered to Alex which made Julie stir in her sleep I couldn't tell if she heard me or not.

"You think I'm cute" Julie said smiling looking up to me our eyes locked for a minute.

"No I think your beautiful" I whispered back hoping she felt the same and she looked up at me and smiled.

"I like you Luke not nick I have always like you I liked you since the day we sang bright at my school, Flynn told me not to look at you during the edge of great performance but I couldn't I just couldn't I loved you too much. I wanted to tell you so bad how I felt but I didn't think you feel the same" Jules replied I was in shock I didn't think she felt that way about me I smiled and Kissed her head.

"I like you too Jules?" I smiled and snuggled her we both fell asleep and cuddled even more. I knew that I could finally call this girl mine, I have been waiting to call her mine since the moment I met her. It felt like all my fears and worries went away when I was with Julie and know I would feel that all the time because I'm never going to leave her.