Chapter 3

***

***

A/N: Mild smut (?) So it's kinda short.

3rd person

After that day, Bangtan had noticed the sudden change between their two members.

Nothing really changed from their relationship except the fact that they had both gotten closer and Jin would often whisper things to Yoongi and make him giggle.

"Alright, what happened?" Jimin crossed his arms as soon as Yoobgi walked into the living room.

Most of his members are there, all but their leader.

"What are you on about, Jimin?" Yoongi raised a brow.

The younger frowned, "Something weird happened and you two are acting like you're middle school sweethearts that just celebrated their first week together."

Everyone heard this and they all turned to Yoongi and Jimin, waiting for the older's response.

Yoongi took a quick glance to Seokjin and he saw that he was staring back at him. Waiting for him to tell the truth or lie.

But he couldn't say anything, he doesn't know what to tell Jimin.

"Come on, Jimin." Seokjin's voice broke the tension. "Stop bullying your hyung and just ask me if you want some bonding time with yours truly."

This turned Jimin's attention to the oldest member and Yoongi sighed in relief, giving Jin one thankful look.

Yoongi began slowly making his way towards the door quietly as his members were too busy with Seokjin.

This time, he thinks it will be better if he spends his day with their leader.

"Namjoon?" Yoongi's small voice made the said member turn his head around immediately.

"Hyung," Namjoon smiled, his dimples popping out. "You need something?"

The older shook his head and walked in the leader's studio, taking a seat on a stool right next to him.

"Something wrong?"

Again, Yoongi shook his head in response and stared down at Namjoon's hands on the keyboard.

Namjoon noticed the tension and he could feel that there's something that his hyung wants to tell him but he's too shy to do it.

He sighed and took both of Yoongi's hands into his, startling the older.

"You know I'm here for you, right?"

"Mhm," Yoongi hummed.

"You can tell me anything," Namjoon continued. "Anything at all. Whatever it is that's bothering you, I want to help."

This made Yoongi smile and he could feel warmth in his heart and his hands.

"You promise you won't get angry or think I'm weird or disgusting?"