Taking a bite had the chocolatey muffin melting in her mouth before she hurriedly chewed, wrapping her arms suddenly around his neck. "Thank you!" They pulled back as she smiled, "But what have I done to disserve this?"

"I've been a Dick to you Since we've been back - Don't give me that look, Bambi, I have. You're just to good to notice. Ever since I've told you about the voice, you've really helped - Massively in fact." Shifting his seat, Harry angled himself better where he rested a hand on her outstretched leg, rubbing it slightly. Bambi felt the butterflies shoot around her at his touch. "This is just my way of saying sorry ... but better."

Shaking her head, Bambi could not believe he was still threatening over the past in which she understood already. It was one of the many reasons she liked Harry. No matter what he was caring at all times. "You're an idiot you know that right." He had rolled his eyes, circling his thumb over her knee which sent shivers down her spine. Closing the gap unknowingly they leaned into the touch. Before they could meet the other in a kiss, Harry smirked.

"You know what Stevie said about the room being used for -"

"Shut up, Potter"

As October ended and November bloomed, the Quidditch season was off as the first game presented was Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Arguably one of the most anticipated game due to the confliction of the houses and Bambi never really had any care. Her attention was always focused on the Hufflepuffs where Cedric would hear her cheers, but as she walked into the great hall adorned in the yellow and black, she had now some others to support. Stevie and Frankie followed her lead to the Gryffindor table, ignoring how the Slytherins had an uproar of noise as they sat next to Ron, Hermione and Harry.

"Ew," Stevie cried as Frankie took her place next to Hermione and Bambi slotted herself by Harry, "I'm not sitting next to Ron, he looks bout near ready to vomit."

Frankie pulled her down as Ron did indeed look very pale, "Just sit will ya."

Bambi had been observing with a small smile as she loaded her plate up with bacon and toast, but Harry's hands had begun playing with the scarf around her neck, instantly distracting her. "Yes?"

"Where did you get this?" Stevie had been the one to protests Bambi insistence on wearing the red and gold scarf Hermione had so graciously kicked from Harry.

"I don't care if he's your goddamn boyfriend, you are wearing yellow!" she had chucked over one of her many collections of yellow and black scarfs.

"I'm wearing Red to support my boyfriend! Just because your boyfriend is in Hufflepuff!" Bambi chucked it back.

The scarf his her square in the face with a shock, "Cedric, is not my boyfriend!"

"You wish he was!"

Taking a bite out of her toast she shrugged carelessly, "I asked Hermione to steal it from you." Hermione had been watching the conversation over a book with a smile, whispering with Frankie. They had been clueless to miss out when Harry pulled Bambi's head to his lips, catching her in a sudden and hard kiss.

"Is that Luna Lovegood... wearing a lion?" Stevie announced, pointing down the hall as indeed a large lion head edged towards them, blonde hair sticking out the sides. "Do you reckon she'll make us a Badger one?" Frankie, nor Bambi had time to respond to her frantic question, as she pulled Frankie out of his seat tugging him towards Luna.

Bambi mercifully was able to finish her food before she stood kissing Harry on the lips once more before turning to Ron, "You'll be fine Ron, trust me. You coming too Hermione?" Nodding, Hermione gave her form of good luck to the boys, before turning to Ron giving him a simple and small kiss on the cheek. Little did they know a red hair behind them was beginning to fall red in the face.