Chapter 3: Memories

Depuis le début

"Wait! I'm coming" Aaren replied

"What happened? Are you alright June, you're here really early?" Aaren questioned.

June noticed Hazel, that was behind Aaren's back. "You have a girlfriend now, you didn't even bother to tell me, I'm not your best friend anymore huh!" June complained

"No! It's not like that, you got it all wrong, it's complicated, come in, why are you standing outside?" Aaren told her trying to get her to come in so he can explain.

"No, I can't. I'm in hurry, I have a lot of work to do for my wedding." June pointed out.

"What!? you're getting married, when and to whom?" Aaren fired question after question at her.

"Seriously! You know everything about me as well as Lucas, I'm getting married tonight, to him, you and your girl are invited, you have to come." June insisted, wanting her best friend there.

"I shall not, it's not a good idea for me, you know I can't, Oliver always makes fun of me and he's your brother! I can't come, sorry June." Aaren clarified mournfully.

"Please Aaren! You're my best mate, you've got to come." June looked at Hazel again.

"What's her name!?" June asked, wanting to know.

"Hazel, her name is Hazel," Aaren replied.

"Hazel, please convince him to come," June begged.

"Let's go Aaren, it'll be good, I've never seen anyone getting married before, please for me? Hazel request, looking at him with her big grey eyes.

"Very well, we'll go," Aaren replied with a smile.

"Aww so sweet, because of her you said yes, thank you, Hazel." June left with a weave and a smile.

A few hours later, Aaren brought that red shawl out to stitch it into a dress for Hazel.

"I hope Hazel will like it." Aaren thought to himself,

"Hazel I made something for you." Aaren polity said.

"Really! What is it!?" Hazel questioned, happily. Excited to know what he made for her.

"Umm, a dress, I stitched for you, I'd hope you like it, here take it." Aaren softly replied with a smile.

"It, it's pretty! ohh my God, you created this for me, you knew that I didn't have anything to wear, thank you so much." Hazel gracefully said.

"Well, the pleasure is all mine, now go and ready, we're getting late, it's 7:00 pm already"

Night arrived 8:30

Hazel wore that red dress and she put on red lipstick, glossy grey eyes make her look more elegant.

Aaren was staring at her like she was an angel, he knew he was falling for her, Hazel came out and noticed Aaren was wearing a black dress shirt, and white dress pants, with a black suit jacket.

"You look handsome, Aaren, your black hair, brown eyes look perfect tonight." Hazel chuckled.

Aaren smiled back,