Chapter 2: One step closer

Third Person { POV }

Aaren was miserably hurt in the forest, someone or something was just a few steps closer to him, Aaren expects that this thing is an animal in the woods. Suddenly he saw something that made him yell out! "Ohh, my God! Who are you?" Aaren questioned.

"Where did you come from?! You're a girl holy shit, why are you naked put some clothes on, or you'll catch a cold!" Aaren takes off his shawl and gives it to her.

"Here take my shawl" Aaren pointed out, the girl put his shawl on to cover herself, then she tries to touch Aaren. "Hey! Don't touch me!" Aaren annoyedly said. The girl touches his arm though.

"Why are you here? What's your name? Why you were naked?" Aaren stops for a second then continues. "I said stop touching me!" Aaren repeated.

"I'm not touching you." The girl explains, "you were touching me" he argues back with a confession written across his face. "I'm not touching you, I'm observing you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Aaren questioned.

"I don't know anything about this place, my name, what's all this?" The girl questioned back.

Aaren laughed. "What? You don't even know your name!"

"Stop laughing it's not that amusing" The girl got angry and frustrated, "Pardon me for this, well it's been good talking to you, I have to rush off now," Aaren started slowly walking away.

"Hey, wait! What happened to you? Why are you in the forest?" The girl questioned, curiosity filling her voice. "I don't wanna talk about it, I'm going home, it's midnight and I don't want to be any creature's dinner so, see you!" Aaren sighed and begins walking again.

"Hey, stop! You can't leave me here alone in the middle of the forest!" the girl shouted, Aaren ignored her, and kept walking. But the girl started following him. "stop following me! If my friends see you then they'll try to chase you, make fun of you, I don't wanna create any trouble for you or myself" Aaren advised. "I promise, I won't create any trouble for you" Both started to walk.

"So you don't know your name, huh?" Aaren questioned. "Yeah, why should I hide, I don't know anything" the girl replied. "I wonder if you could help me with this?" The girl softly asked. "Help you with what?" Aaren enquired. "Finding myself" the girl continues. "Shh silent" Aaren whispered, "They saw us, my friends."

"Hey Aaren drove, who's the beautiful girl" Oliver, a friend of Aaren questions.

"What's your name beautiful?" Oliver asked with a smile

"I-I have" the girl was about to tell them she has no name.

"Hazel! Her name is Hazel" Aaren replied

"What? how do you know her?!" Oliver asks. "She's my lover," Aaren answered. "What! Do I look like a fool to you huh?" Oliver laughed. "Let me pass I'm not here for a debate, let's go Hazel" Aaren turned and held her hand as they walked to the door.