.2.

Jungkook let go and quickly fell down, planting a solid foot in Nomen's head.The nomen went out like a candle. Jungkook rose in astonishment, and now he could see the other nominers coming rushing towards him.Jungkook was about to leave when he saw some of the shadow had stuck to his clothes, as if it were a thick cobweb. "What is it now?" Jungkook thought, tearing the mysterious shadow rope off his sleeve. Then he got an idea.

"Re! Reh!" "This is likely to delay them!"

He tied the shadow around a small stump that protruded from the ground.He quickly ran on and the nomers fell as he had hoped over the shadow.Then it was about getting away while the little fools lay and rummaged on the ground. Jungkook hurried off - and did not notice at all the mysterious figure that stood between the trees a little away.

"Argh! What's going on?" "Ndiani! Benzi rinofunga!"Before Jungkook knew it, the mysterious branches had gripped both his arms and legs. He was trapped!

"Who is the fool who thinks that he can travel through the Shadow forest without permission?" There was a voice between the trees. A tall figure almost hovered towards him. Nomens were on their feet again and they did not look happy. Jungkook struggled to get free but it did not help.

"Have you not learned to answer when a princess asks you something?" Or maybe you have something to hide? "" Reh? " Jungkook looks down and sees that package fell to the ground.

"You're not touching it," Jungkook shouted, but it did not seem that the girl was going to obey.

"Is it a gift to Princess Chayeon?" the girl asked teasingly, taking the package that Jungkook had tried to hide.

"It's a heirloom!" said Jungkook "Nothing must happen to it."

The girl sent Jungkook a curious look. He got a strange feeling in his body. It was as if she could see right into him. She loosened the tape around the package and opened it.

"Tfulna !?"

"Tfu-... what..?" said Jungkook, looking at the girl in astonishment.

"Where-where do you get it from?" she asked, looking Jungkook in the eye with a completely different look than before.

"My mother and father gave it to me," Jungkook said. "I do not know what a gadget it is but I have to sell it inside the city. Otherwise we do not have enough money for Mr. Tuscan - and we will soon be put at the gate - and - and... "" Calm down! " the girl interrupted . "You better tell it all from the beginning" Jungkook took a deep breath, and then he began:

"I come from the village of Korse. We live at the brick distillery where mom and dad have worked all their lives. We make bricks for the first kingdom (A / N: Moon kingdom) but recently something happened... "

(Flashback)

At the brick distillery

"Mr Jeon! Mrs Jeon "

"My mother and father went out to the square to hear what Stone Master Daehyun had to say."

"What's wrong Master Daehyun?" - Mr Jeon "I'm sorry Jeon...... but you can not stay here anymore. Slaves are coming from the north, and they must live in the distillery. " - Daehyun

"My father did not believe his own ears," Jungkook said

"W-well, we have always been living here," he said. Daehyun simply replied "It's over now! We are going to make many more stones - they are building a giant castle up by the pass. It's the Queen's order. It is not something I have decided. " Mom couldn't hold back the tears. Daehyun was not much to see my mother cry, so he tried to reassure her: "So-so, Mrs. Jeon! I've talked to Master Ryeom, and he have a small house you can buy "