Sweet, Sweet Milk

I woke up to the sound of Brayden's voice. I was warm, and comfy. I kept my eyes closed, listening to him mumble in his sleep. I snuggled closer into his chest. I couldn't make out much of what he was saying.

"Right in the patella..." I was holding in laughs. "Sweet, sweet milk.." I lost it, I laughed obnoxiously loud waking him from his dream.

"I'm funny, even in my sleep?" He let go of me, stretching.

"Y-Yes!" I managed to get out between laughing fits.

 He pinned me down and kissed me to shut me up.

He stayed there on top of me for a while just looking at me.

"What?" I asked, nervously laughing.

"Your face, I like it." He winked and flashed me one of his smiles.

He got off of me and went to get ready for the day. I just stayed in bed thinking about what has happened. The past two days have been the best days of my life.

After Brayden got out of the shower, we walked back to my hotel. He waited for me on the hotel bed watching tv while I showered. I scrubbed my skin, washed my hair, and shaved my legs. I stepped out of the shower wrapping myself tightly in a towel and then realizing I forgot to bring clean clothes in with me.

I cracked the door open and talked through it, "Brayden?"

"Yeah?"

"Close your eyes."

"Wh-"

"Just do it." I laughed, running out of the room. I grabbed my bag and looked up to make sure his eyes were closed. Running back to the bathroom I heard him whistle.

"I told you to close your eyes!" I yelled, laughing and my face turning red.

"You didn't say to keep them closed!" He yelled back.

I could almost hear the smile in his voice.

I threw on my high waisted shorts, a pink crop top and my favorite white converse. I quickly straightened my hair and threw on some light make up.

I ran out of the bathroom and jumped onto the bed next to Brayden.

We walked back to the cube house, well Brayden walked, I made him give me a piggy back ride. We were all just going to hang out today and then go to dinner tonight. Graser and Mitchell left this morning and everyone else was heading to the airport straight after dinner. Ryan, Brayden, Mitch and I were staying until tomorrow morning when they would fly home and I would drive home.

We were going to a fancy restaraunt for dinner so I had to walk back to my hotel to change again. This time I walked alone. I was obsessed with his video personality, but I think I am in love with his real personality.

I think I'm in love.

I'm always the person to get attached too easily and too quickly, but I think.. I think it's real.

I changed into a floral dress and kept on my converse. I added a little bit more of my sweet smelling perfume and touched up my makeup. Instead of walking back, I called an uber and we all met at the restaraunt. It was funny seeing everyone dressed up, except for Jordan who was wearing the same thing he always does. I also pointed out that Hailey was wearing a dress with her vans instead of heels.

We ate dinner, told jokes, and then said goodbyes.

"I'll miss you," I said hugging Hailey tightly.

"What about me?" Jordan pouted.

"Yeah, you too. Bye." I joked. I pulled him into a hug too.

I said goodbye to Joe and Zack, and then we all called an uber and went back to the cube house for one last time.

We were all exhausted, and even though it was only 10:00PM, everyone went to bed.

"I'll call an uber." I said, getting ready to go back to the hotel.

"No way, you can sleep with me." Brayden said flashing a smile.

Crawling into bed, Brayden took everything off except for his boxers. I took off my annoyingly tight skinny jeans and changed into one of his shirts. It was big on me, and it smelled like him.

I crawled into the bed next to him, tangling myself in the blankets. I looked into his eyes and played with his hair. He closed his eyes and pulled me in for a kiss before falling asleep. But I couldn't sleep. I was leaving tomorrow. This is the last time I would share a bed with him. He lived in an entire different country, 1,899 miles away.

I looked up at his peaceful face and listened to his breathing. I got up, carfully not to wake him up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from in the fridge and leaned against the counter. I closed my eyes, taking a drink.

"Couldn't sleep?" I jumped, opening my eyes. It was Mitch. I watched him grab a water from the fridge and stand across from me.

"Nah.. It's just that.. Everyone's leaving tomorrow, and.." I sighed. I looked up at him and gave him a sad smile. He just looked at me with a straight face.

Mitch walked towards me, brushing his hand against my bare leg he grabbed my hand. He looked down into my eyes and down to my lips. I just stood there with my eyes wide not knowing what to do. Part of me wanted to kiss him, part of me wanted to run back to Brayden.

"This is our last night and I've wanted to do this since the first damn second I saw you." His right hand still holding on to mine, he used his other hand to gently push up my chin and kissed me.

I kissed back.

What is he doing? What am I doing? What are we doing? This is probably wrong. This is wrong.

But at the same time, I almost didn't want the kiss to end.

When we broke apart we sat in silence. He took his hands away from me and took a step back.

"I'm sorry. I-" I turned away from him and walked back to Brayden's room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~