Baylo?

I was standing on my tip toes leaned against the life guard stand, his arms wrapped around my waist, my arms around his neck. We pulled apart, staring into eachother's brown eyes.

"By the way, I like you." He said a smile on his lips.

I watched his lips move as he spoke and I looked back up into his eyes, "I like you too." I was smiling big. My heart was beating a million miles per second I didn't know what to think. I was just so happy.

"We should probably go back," He said quietly, breaking our silence.

We walked back to the group hand in hand.

Brayden's POV:

I couldn't wait any longer, she just looked so beautiful. I've only known her for a few hours but I love the way she sees the world. I pulled her away from the group and kissed her. I wish I could've stayed there with her longer but the guys would've gotten worried, so we walked back together holding hands.

Kailey's POV:

We sat next to Hailey and Jordan on a blanket in the sand by the fire. Brayden wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him. Everyone in the group was awwing except for Mitch, he glared but quickly looked away. Is he okay?

"Hey Brayden, we're going to play some volleyball, you want to join?"

"Sure, bud." He got up and walked over to the volleyball net.

Ryan, Jordan, Brayden, and Graser were on one side and Mitch, Mitchell, Zack, and Joe were on the other side. Me and Hailey sat watching them.

"Hey so, what was that thing you wanted to tell me?" I looked over at her in time to see her face turn red.

"Just don't scream, okay?"

"Okay.." I laughed.

"When I told you I was moving, I actually moved in with Jordan."

"Oh my god Halo I'm so happy for you." and I was, I was smiling so big my face hurt.

"Yeah and there's actually something el-" She was cut off by yelling from the guys. Mitch's team was winning.

"What is it?" I asked her, still smiling. She gave a small smile back before looking over to Jordan.

"Me and Jordan are actually together. We've been together for a few months, since I moved in."

"Is that all you've been keeping from me?" I joked, pretending to be mad.

"Almost." She winked at me.

The boys were yelling again. Almost? Wait, what does that mean?

I was knocked out of my thought when brayden picked me up off of the ground and hugged me. I didn't mind. And since my feet were lifted off the ground, I couldn't really fight it. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his neck. He put me down.

"We won."

"No, man. You totally cheated." Mitch said walking up behind him. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Mitch was always my second favorite person on the cube. We held hands walking behind the group. Me and Brayden have gotten to known eachother a lot in this one day. He knows I watch his videos, but he doesn't know how big of a fangirl I am. I'm living every fangirl's dream.

We all walked back to the cube house to hang out for a while. When we walked inside, everyone found room on the couch. I sat on Brayden's lap since there wasn't much room and Graser sat next to us. Everyone was sitting except for Jordan and Hailey who went to the kitchen to make mac and cheese.

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you." Jordan sounded nervous, as he walked back into the kitchen.

All of us who were sitting on our phone looked up, and Hailey stood next to Jordan, tightly squeezing his hand.

"Me and Hailey have been together for a few months now and.." He looked at the ground.

"I'm pregnant." Hailey said, her face turning white.

Everyone gasped and exchanged looks. We sat in an extremely awkward silence until Mitchell spoke.

"Well, congratulations." Everyone congratulated them and I got up and hugged Hailey.

Since alot of us were leaving tomorrow, we decided to stream. They did a q and a and there was a lot of singing. Me and Hailey sat behind the laptop so they didn't ask about us. Jordan wasn't ready to explain, and I didn't want hate from fangirls. Wait, would I? I'm not even Brayden's girlfriend.. Am I?

They were ending off the stream by singing One Direction, obviously Brayden's choice, and I fell asleep to the sound of his voice.

I woke up confused. Where am I? I'm not in my hotel room. But I'm in a bed. A felt someone next to me roll over. I rolled over to see who it was. I was in bed with Brayden. What, how did I even get here? I'm not complaining. I watched him sleep for a while. He seemed so peaceful.

"You don't have to stare," He said quietly in his tired voice.

"What time is it?" I whispered. He sat up to check his phone on the side table. I realized he was shirtless, just in his blue plaid boxers.

"4:07" He said laying back down and looking into my eyes.

I scooted closer to him and kissed his lips. We fell asleep in eachother's arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Welp, this is a thing. Do you like it? Is there anything I could do to make it better? I don't know what else to say here. Hi. :3