"And Luna, Octavia and Kaylee?" Lexa asked.

"Raven! The black box thing is speaking!" Luna said. Raven ran back into the room and Lexa and Clarke followed.

"Hey Candy Kane." Raven said into the radio.

"Give me this." Clarke took it from Raven. "You are too drunk to do anything, go sit in that chair." Clarke pointed to the chair by the window. Raven stumbled over there and sat down.

"I only have a few minutes." Kane said.

"Ok." Clarke said. "Emerson exploded the Mountain with Azgeda. Emerson was held in Azgeda and Lexa is now holding him in Polis." Clarke said.

"The blockade." Lexa told Clarke.

"As you know, Pike attacked Polis. Lexa is enforcing a blockade to keep that from happening again. Anyone who doesn't have permission from Indra or Lexa to pass through it will be killed, it's three miles out. It'll end once Pike is dead." Clarke said into the radio.

"That's a good idea." Kane said. "Abby is okay along with everyone else. Bellamy still hasn't chosen the right side, he killed a Trikru woman the other day for being too close to our land." Kane told them. "I told Indra to keep everyone away from Skaikru."

"That's good." Lexa said. "We are just waiting for Nia to make her next move. She is expecting me to go to war with her but that isn't what we need right now. Do we know if Pike and Nia are somehow working together?" Lexa asked.

"There was an Azgeda warrior, he was delivering something to Pike. It was some type of letter or something." Kane said. "They didn't seem to have a problem with him."

"What if they have a problem with me because I left at Mountain Weather and not grounders." Lexa said. "Azgeda and I don't ever get along."

"Maybe, I'll try to figure something out." Kane told them. "Bellamy is making his rounds now. I have to go."

"Thank Kane." Clarke said. "Tell my mom that I'm okay."

"Will do." Kane said. Clarke put the radio down.

"Why are you all drunk?" Clarke asked. "Lincoln, you are supposed to be the adult of this group." Clarke told him.

"Are we not allowed to have fun?" Kaylee slurred. "Lexa, have a drink, I want to see drunk Lexa." Kaylee pointed at a bottle of alcohol.

"I am not fun when I'm drunk." Lexa said. "Is Luna alive?" Lexa asked looking at Luna, who was almost asleep.

"Perfect." Luna said, picking her head up slowly. Lexa walked over to Clarke and put a hand on her back. "Our lives are now complete."

"Did Raven kiss you?" Lexa asked and Luna flipped her off.

"She's right there!" Luna whisper yelled.

"She is talking to a wall." Clarke said. "She isn't gonna remember anything." Raven looked at Clarke.

"You guys have fun." Lexa said.

"I'm taking this." Clarke grabbed the bottle that was almost empty. Raven gasped. "You don't need anymore." Clarke laughed.

"No you have fun." Octavia said, pointing a lazy finger that them.

"Okay." Clarke said and then picked up the radio. "I don't trust you with this." They walked out of the room.

"I don't even know." Lexa said. Clarke laughed and Titus walked up to them.

"Heda, where have you been?" Titus asked, angrily.

"I told you yesterday that I was gonna show Clarke around Polis." Lexa said, lying. "You grumbled and then walked away."