Chapter 11

I was what you call being between deep dark water and deathly hills when Jasper told me his story.

"Now it's your turn to introduce yourself." He was munching some apples, our chef brought him.

He was now wearing a clean and tidy yellow half sleeve shirt (seriously, this guy was not like Brett, Brett is muscular. Jasper is skinny, lean, and long) and beach navy blue shorts making his lean leg muscles obvious. He looked cool, like an athlete. I was sitting on the edge of the bed more like a princess, formally.

"I am Elvina Oliver, and I am 17 if age matters to your part of the introduction. I am the royal Princess and the warrior of the Land of Nature." I said.

I expected him to ask me to explain more about myself instead he asked, as usual out of nowhere.

"Where did you get your surname from?"

"Where did you get your surname from?" I asked instead.

"You were supposed to answer my question first" He murmured.

I Sighed. In a bunch of minutes that were wasted with him, I realized, He was impossible to argue with.

"It was from my parents." I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to protest.

"What was your father's name?" HE was testing me. I felt dumb right there because I did not have an answer to his just asked question. Also, his brain links were disconnected which was pathetic and horrible at the same moment.

"I don't know." I was glaring at him for his dumbness.

"I don't believe in any word you said, Jasper. You are a blove, but not a citizen. I don't know where you came from and what rubbish you are talking about. All I believe is that you destroyed the royal games and are now being sophisticated and complex, trying to be smart and genius. You can be a spy, nevertheless a competent against our team. You can be the source of the dangers here. We are not used to unusual and uninvited guests. I declare that you should be kept under watch. Until you get your nerves back, you will be kept under observation. We can't just let you go." I called Zoe and told her my orders. She nodded. Not surprising that Jasper didn't take any notice of my orders. He was still eating his apple. 

I stood up, staring at the room. With a switch, his face was downright rebellious and it made me smirk. His bags were on the bed, boots down on the floor. With the last message, I marched towards the door. Before stepping out I said,

"I hope we meet again."

That evening I was in extreme pain, agony, anguish, and an immense head aching fever. My mind felt achy too. Brett said I was depressed. Rosella said I took Jasper's looks more seriously which hurt Brett a little. Jasmine said I was overthinking.

Brett emerged suddenly and comforted me when I passed out. They waited for me to come to life and I controlled on myself and tried hard not to cry.

"So, the point is, Jasper's presence made you feel ill? I don't believe it." Rosella commented.

"He can heal, which is a symbol of power that only royals inherit. Secondly, he coming out of some other part of the world just to find his sister, a girl named Elvina Jeremy is freaking pathetic and parallel to your history. Thirdly, he left you with evidence and proof to support the truth he brought. And lastly, his dog told you the same thing while he slept while you say dogs don't lie." Jasmine counted all possibilities of bringing Jasper to the Royal Family. "I also hate dogs," I added.

"Still you need evidence to support the truth. Truth doesn't need support, Elvina." I was trying hard not to consider her answer.

Since the last time, Jasper has been refusing to answer anything. We can't torture him but we came to know he really isn't a citizen and neither the part of Emma's team. I have been trying to confront through brain links but I can't do that too even though I am a peruser.