"Hi I'm Nick"

"I'm Vincent",he says blushing at me I sit there looking at them in awe.There adorable.They look identical but they have differences.For example Nick doesn't have chubby cheeks like little Vincent does.Nick seems to be taller than Vincent.

"Hi I'm Elanora you guys are so cute",I say

"Can I hug you Elanowora"Vincent asks giving me his best puppy eyes that instantly melt me.Ohh god he might be my favorite he's just so cute.I open my arms to him he instantly jumps on me .I hug him hard making him let out the cutest giggles.I look up to Nick who's pouting.Awww adorable.

"Come Nick"I say stretching my arm to him .He stands up in the chair and comes in my hug.He lays in my neck inhaling my lavender scented smell.

"You smell good Elanowora"Nick mutters in my neck.I just laugh forgetting there was people in the room.I spin them around tightly making them giggle loudly.After a couple minutes of them laughing and giggling I sit in the chair with them on either side of my hips.I finally look up and see the whole family looking at us in awe.I blush instantly making them chuckle.I felt someone staring at me.I look at my right hip and see Vincent looking directly at my eyes.

"Wowww you have vewy pretty eyes Elanowora"Vincent mutters looking at my honey colored eyes in awww.

"Thank you Vincent but I love your pretty hazel eyes"I say making him blush and smile ear to ear.
I turn to Nick who's still in my neck .I think he might be sleeping not sure tho but he looks adorable.

"Princess your uncle is gonna stay here in Italy for a couple of months"papa mutters looking at me while I just hum ,playing with Vincent who keeps laughing and smiling at my funny jokes which aren't funny but to him they are.

I see everyone eating breakfast.Ughhh traitors I'm hungry to.I ask the maid to get me some breakfast nicely. "Thank you" I say to the maid who gave me my breakfast.She gives me a smile in return.I didn't think this through did I .How am I supposed to eat with the twins on me .I see Vincent eyeing my breakfast.

"Eat Vincent"I say

"Thank you Elanowora"Vincent says grabbing his bacon and shoving it down his mouth .He must really love his bacon.

"Nick baby come here so you could let Elanora eat"says Emma

"It's ok"I say smiling at Nick who only tightens his hold on me.

"Nick"Emma says in a warning tone

"Vincent baby come sit with mama so Elanora could eat"Emma
Vincent just shakes his head

"It's ok really"i say looking at Emma who's now giving me a "sorry" look.

"Open up Elanora"says Esteban who's sitting to my left.He has a piece of pancake on his fork directing it to my mouth.I open my mouth and eat the good pancake.Im cut off my thoughts of pancakes when Vincent glares at Esteban who only glares back.Vincent then grabs a piece of bacon and puts it near my mouth.I open my mouth and savor the piece of bacon.

"Thank you Vincent"I say to Vincent who only smiles back at Esteban.

"Thanks bubba"I say to Esteban who's now smirking at Vincent who just sticks his tongue out.
I laugh at there cute encounter.

After Vincent and Esteban fought to feed me I stand up with Nick In my arms as he fell asleep while I was at the table.I walk to my room and lay back down with him in my arms.

I woke up when I felt stirring coming from my neck .
I look down and see Nick readjusting himself in my neck.I take a look around and see it's noon ,it's probably dinner.I wake up Nick and head downstairs with him still in my arms.I see it's empty so I decide to preheat some pizza.

I wait a couple of minutes for the pizza while I try to lull Nick back to sleep.

Ding
Ding

My pizzas ready .Thank god .How am I gonna get this out .I see a 2 guards pass the house.

"Hey guys"I whisper ,they turn around to look at me questionably.

"Can you guys help me take the pizza out please"I ask quietly trying not to wake Nick up.They immediately nod there heads in response .

After they take the pizza out they start walking away but i stop them.

"Wait are you guys hungry,wait don't answer that ,sit down please"I say motioning them to sit on the dining table next to me.

"Mam we cant"

"Just sit down and eat with me you guys are probably hungry and I don't care what my father says"I say sternly to them .They sit down respectfully .I serve them some pizza with some soda .

"Thank you mam we really appreciate it"says the guard.

"Don't worry about it and call me Elanora"I say eating my pizza with my left hand.I got to know them better they've been working with papa for about 5 years now .There married and have children.It was nice socializing with them.Angel and Jesus were very nice and respectful .
I go back to my room and sleep with Nick still in my arms.I pull the blankets over our body's.I make sure to cuddle good with Nick.I suddenly fall asleep but before I sleep I forget that school starts tomorrow.

All the pictures I use are from Pinterest

Jackson :

Johnny:

Nick and Vincent:

Nick and Vincent: