Dark past

A.N this is a new sort of chapter this is when you come from a very dark mafia-related past (Not really mafia more like Prisoner of a mafia boss) and they find out their reactions to it Idk if this is bad please just tell me honesty to give up. Oh, and just a side note there all in school with you but you don't live with them here.

⚠️Bullying

🌹❤️
_
Flashback
You hit the dummy over and over as he paces around you correcting your every movement "correct y/n" he moves your leg a bit higher when you kick high "like that y/n" your fists move faster as you hit the dummy over and over "roundhouse kick" you do exactly as he says "shoot the target" you run to the other side of the room a pain is sharp in your side but you continue you pick up the gun shoots each of the five targets on the wall bullseye each time "sword" you run again to the other corner and grab a sword fruit suddenly comes flying at you. You cut each one in half perfectly "again" back again to the dummy for hours until he gets bored, you never stop because your tired you have scars to prove what happens when you ask to give up. He has drilled these rules into you. Into your mind slowly making the perfect solider.
Flashback end

You wake up covered in sweat you let out a sigh it's only a dream you tell yourself. You wake up you check the time on your bedside table

* 9 am*
Oh shit you have to go to school you hurry to put some clothes on choosing this outfit

* 9 am* Oh shit you have to go to school you hurry to put some clothes on choosing this outfit

(A.N ignore the girl obviit's you not her and can I get in trouble for showing her face I just found iton Pinterest?!?)

You ran into the kitchen (A.N you don't live with your parents) you quickly grab an apple and run out the door to the bus stop, breathing in slowly gaining the air back into your lungs.

-

You walk into school arriving at your locker people steering clear of you. People put their head down to avoid your eye contact you roll your eyes. Walking in the corridors was hell for people not for you, you never liked people anyway maybe he helped with that but you seem to repulse people. The rumours didn't help you apparently murdered your entire family now you live in a mansion on the hill. Which isn't true you have killed someone but he is gone now... Your intense stare and confident demeanour scare people off. He made you confident he taught you to never bow your head that you must thank him for...

First period

You sit next to the window leaning your head in your hands staring at the sky. Ever since you were little you have loved the sky and the stars even when you were with him you would stare at the sky from the little window high above your ceiling you would climb the pipe on the side of your wall next to your window and sit on the ledge on the window and stare at the stars. You snap out of your memory as a boy sits next to you his shoulder-length brown hair hiding his face. probably a dare sits next to the crazy girl you think. The teacher walks in starting the double lesson class. You start to doodle on your page already knowing everything she is saying since you got classes harder than this taught by him. You feel a tap on your shoulder you look up, the boy is staring at you he leans over and whispers "Why aren't you writing the notes down we have a test tomorrow" the concern in his voice surprises you. You decide you mess with him "I have the notes already I can read her mind" putting your fingers on your temples rubbing them in circles pretending to read her mind. The boy's eyebrows furrow ever so slightly scouting his chair a bit further away from you, you giggle yeah, I would run if I were you to don't worry.

The bell rings for the end of the second period and you gather your books and bolt out of the class. Running through corridors as you put your headphones in your ears playing your favourite song you arrive at the stairs that lead to the roof you swiftly run up opening the doors quickly breathing in the fresh air you sit on the edge of the building getting out the strawberries milk to snatched from the cafeteria in the morning. You stand on the edge looking down at the cars and people long way down you think. Smiling at you stare at the sky the blue intense as it tries to peek out from the clouds. You hear the door to the roof open lifting the screen of your phone slightly so you can see in the reflection of your phone who it is. You see the two boys who dislike you the most. They constantly push and bully you, but you can't retaliate because you could one injury them horribly and two you can't let anyone know you can fight or they might start to connect the dots of your dark past but then again anything can happen....

"Hey, loser what's up" Jung-hoon teases (A.N made up a name's, not an idol) Sang-hoon laughs "pretty lonely up here or you like it all by yourself you freak" you don't turn around your feet dangle over the edge. You start to sing the music that's playing in your ears "Listen to me" Jung-hoon shouts grabbing under your arms lifting you tossing you to the ground "That not nice" you pout standing up humming a song "you suck so much y/n you think your so cool you're not you're a piece of garbage freak of nature" Sang-hoon whispers in your ear. You put a hand on his shoulder "It's ok Sungieee I am not a mirror you know" you smile softly like your smiling at a child, he slaps your hand off your shoulder "stupid bitch" Jung-hoon says "did you really kill your parents bitch I bet you enjoyed hearing them scream you psycho" the ringing in your ears scream louder you step forward he puts a hand on your shoulders to stop you walking "no-no control your temper sweetie y/n"

The doors of the roof burst open but you don't look who it is something in you breaks only he called me sweetie y/n, not you. You grab his shoulders twisting it back till you hear a crack he screams loud you smile you feel Sung-hoon move behind you. You move quickly out the way "listen then move" his voice echo's in your head Sung-hoon stumbles he quickly recovers swinging his arm around for a desperate attempt to punch you. You laugh moving out the way quickly then kicking him in the back he falls to the floor stepping on his leg-breaking it under your trot. You lean down and whisper in his ear "Now who's the stupid bitch trying to fight me uh" "UH" you shout into his ear "I mean you're pretty stupid fighting the girl who killed her parents" you laugh you point towards the exit "the exit stupid bitches" Jung-hoon stands upheaving Sang-hoon up running quickly out "She's crazy" He says to whoever is standing by the door.

I forgot someone was standing there now there going to go tell everyone you slowly turn and see 8 boys staring open-mouthed at you. You blush when you see the long-haired boy "Sorry you had to see that" The boy with the intense stare short brown hair "that was the best shit ever My name is Lee know you?" your eyebrows furrow "you don't know who I am" "we are new I am Felix" another boy says with a blonde mullet (A.N I actually hate mullets but Felix is the only one who looks good with it) one by one the boys introduce themselves

"Lastly I am y/n and I think we are going to be friends"