31 | fresh sheets

Start from the beginning

Leon, Ginny and Theo all came back to Hogwarts just the day before the New Year's party and we all met in the common room.

We sat down on the two couches, me next to Ginny and Theo, Draco in front of us. I can't help it, but every time I see him, I just think of how his hands were wrapped around me during the night, how warm his body was. Seriously, it's annoying to think like that and I hate it.

I hate it because I think I'm developing some feelings for him.

I hate you because you're still on my mind. I think about you, a lot,

"So, what have you been up to, you two?" Asked Leon, but I hardly listened to him.

When no one spoke for a good few seconds, I realized the question was towards me and Draco.

"Nothing!" We said both at the same time and looked at each other.

"Nothing much, um...you?" I repeated and asked Leon and Ginny.

The looked at each other and started giggling.

"Oh, don't even tell me, Romeo and Juliet! Do your parents seriously still hate each other!?" I mocked them.

"They're horrible, but Leon found a way - he bought an invisibility cloak and slept at our house for a few days," answered Ginny and stroke Leon's hair.

"The worst and the best few days of my life. I could only pee in the night!"

Everyone started laughing, including Draco. I quickly glanced at him, at his blue eyes full of joy from his friends.

"What about you?" I asked and turned to Theo.

He looked at me as if my question surprised him.

"Oh, just good...it was good," he stuttered, his eyes were obviously tying to stay out of mine.

"Just good? Man, you got a whole circus on your neck! Who have you been fucking?" Mocked him Leon.

Theo quickly covered his neck with his sweater, but I was fast enough to notice huge red and purple hickeys on his skin.

I don't know why that made me angry, I truly don't. I thought it's common sense to not fuck someone else a few days after a break up, but it's probably just me.

"I have to meet Slughorn, so...see you." I said and left the common room.

It's true - he wants me in his office, but I also escaped because I can't look at Theo right now.
He disgusts me.

"Wait!" Shouted Ginny at me, running after me.

I stopped and turned towards her.

"Okay, now it's just us, so tell me what happened between you and Draco," she said with a heavy breath from the running.

I looked at her and nervously laughed.

"Why do you think something happened?" I asked her.

"Because, I see the way you look at each other! I might be younger, but not dumber,"

I looked to the ground and tried to come up with a story about my holidays, but there's nothing. So I gave up.

"I slept at his house," I said after a while.