He stared at her as she spoke, not understand why she was crying. He wasn't mad at her but before he knew the whole story he was just disappointed. She was his wife, it all happened fast but to hear someone he loved moved on while he was in jail hurt him.

He didn't want to be with anyone else.

"Para de llorar." He spoke and she started to wipe her face again sniffling. "I'm not mad at you, at all. I understand and I figured it was for a good reason."

"I'll never do you like that."

"I believe you." He pushed himself back and she sat on his lap. They sat there for a while staring at each other at she messed with his eyelash putting it back in place with the others.

"You got so much bigger.." She said, gaining a chuckle from him. "I been working out." She bit her lip looking down at his tatted chest. Running her finger over her and Akios name that we're above his nipples.

"You changed a lot..."

"You like it?" He asked her and she nodded smiling at him. A sudden cry from the bedroom was heard and she got off his lap going to get their daughter from off of her bed.

Once she was up, LaSane stood taking his empty plate to the kitchen and putting it away in the sink. "I got it." He heard making him turn around. Akio stared at him blankly before wiping her eye and yawning. Holding her arms out for him.

It surprised Yomi because Akio had only went to see Sane once since she'd been alive. He was there when she was born but that wasn't anything she could remember.

"You didn't think my own mom was gonna bring my baby to see me?" He asked her holding Akios hand. They both stared at Yomi and she shook her head at the resemblance they shared.

"I'm sure you don't wanna just stay in the house your first month out."

"You right, let's go out to eat."

"LaSane, you just ate." She squinted at him.
"I'm talking about later. Right now we're spending time together."

"You want to watch a movie mommy?" Nairi'Yomi asked Akio making her smile.
"She's only gonna watch Coco." She stated walking out of the kitchen and LaSane followed her to the bedroom.

"Fucking hate that movie." He mumbled making her roll her eyes at him. That was the only movie her and his little cousins watched when she was pregnant.

-

"Mommy say 'daddy you stink'." Yomi mumbled making Sane suck his teeth and she started laughing.

They watched a family pass by and it seemed like the line of children never ended, the two looked at each-other.

"You tryna be like that?" She asked him and he nodded, biting the skin off his lip. She shook her head at his antics but little did she know, he was not joking.

"Stop doing that." She told him picking up a crayon. "Stop tryna boss me around.".

"Oh my gosh." She responded almost immediately. Her and Akio started coloring on the placemat as they all waited on their waiter to come. They had got seated about twenty minutes ago and still no one had come to check on them.