I forgot to switch it out for something newer and it was fucking up once again. 

A name slid down on the screen making my body jolt up out the bed right before I answered the call.

His face popped up as the call connected and I got up not even slipping on my house shoes taking off towards the front door.

Once she got the door opened Nairi'Yomi wasted no time jumping onto LaSane, he smiled widely stumbling a little before cuffing the bottom of her thighs and walking into the house.

She felt like everything was moving in slow motion, she had waited for this moment for what felt like forever, and it was finally here.

-

"Fuck." Yomi slanted over LaSane's shoulder as he wiped his mouth. She chuckled pulling her robe off the couch next to them and slung it across her body getting up off his lap. Giving him one last kiss she smiled.

"Gotta finish cooking." He smacked her ass as she walked off receiving a squeal from her in return. Throwing his head back still coming down from his orgasm.

After a couple minutes he put himself back in his pants and walked to the room holding his hand out carefully since it was covered.

While he showered Nairi'Yomi finished the food she was making after washing her hands of course, not that she had to do much. She only stirred the food.

Laying the plate carefully onto the table in front of LaSane who was now in the chair with only pajama pants on. He smiled at her and she returned the gesture kissing him on the lips.

Sitting next to him but not too close, she rested her head on her fist watching him eat.

"Stop being creepy." He joked and she shook her head giving a small smirk. "I heard you were in the club on my birthday."

"Our birthday."He corrected her. "Oh yeah..well why didn't you tell me you were out?"

"You didn't tell me you had moved on."

"LaSane.." She rolled her eyes taking her arm off the table, crossing the both of them. "I would never."

"So what happened?" He asked, it sounded more like a challenging question by the tone he had. "I'm not saying you're the blame for what I did, but I had to find a quick way to pay your mom for taking Akio once you got locked up." She stated shrugging.

Like Nairi'Yomi always said, she didn't regret what she did and no one could make her think what she did was wrong. Though she never asked, nobody was taking care of her child but her and she had to do what she had to do.

"I just used him for money at first, once I turned sixteen my dad started to let me come around. First I was working in the shop for a couple months before he let me move back home. And your moms house was getting more and more crowded overtime. You might not understand but I couldn't have her Sane. I wanted her so bad." She spoke wiping a tear that had fell, quickly off her face before crossing her arms again.

"I knew who Slutty was and the more I stayed around him the more money opportunities I had got. I was making so much LaSane and now I can take care of college finances and Akio without having to worry about it anymore."