Chapter nine: Going Back Home

❝......❞- Means the start or the end of a character's thoughts

❝❝.....❞❞- Means a character is having a monolog with themselves or is just talking to themselves

This again will be a longer chapter because I combined two chapters in one.

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

''Levi'' You whispered trying to get the male to wake up

''Levi'' You whispered as you gently shook the male

''Levi, it's time to wake up. It's 12:00. If you won't get up, we are going to miss the bus''

''Brat, please just leave me alone. My head hurts'' He says

''Now you know how I felt when I was hungover''

''Just...let me sleep'' He says

''No, Levi. Come on'' You say

''No'' He says

''Well then you choose death''

''Wha-''

Before Levi could even finish his sentence you started tickling the life out of him and he couldn't stop laughing. It was so funny seeing someone as serious as Levi, laugh his heart out at such a childish act

''Are you going to wake up?'' You asked

''No-haha-No-ha-you are no one-haha-to make me-haha do things''

''GOOD MORNING! THE SUN IS SHINING BRIGHT! LET'S GO BACK TO OUR CITY!'' Hange screamed running into your room

''No way! IT CAN'T BE! LEVI LAUGHING? '' Hange says

''Yeah, it is. He's very ticklish'' You say as you chuckled

You got off of Levi and went to pack your bags. Soon, Kate and Erwin came by, and in an hour you were already heading to the bus. You didn't want to leave this beautiful place but you missed your room and you just couldn't wait to flop down onto your bed and just relax.

When you were on the bus, you couldn't wait to listen to some music with Levi. He gave you an earphone and you put it in your ear.

You closed your eyes and started mouthing the lyrics of your favorite song. You enjoyed the music, the sun shining in your face, the feeling of driving home, and most importantly, being with your friends, being with Levi.

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

As Y/N sat there. With her beautiful (E/C) colored eyes closed, and thought about how happy she was, how life finally was being nice and worth the living for, after years of pain and misfortune.

While Y/N was sitting and thinking, Levi was looking at her, admiring how beautiful and amazing she was. Levi was also really happy, this trip was the first trip on which Levi was truly enjoying the time spent there.

𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

All of the students tried to get off the busses and get to their cars which resulted in a big mess but luckily you, Kate, Erwin, Levi, and Hange quickly got out of it. You all hoped in the small car and Erwin drove off to your homes. First, Hange was dropped off, then you and Levi. Hange still didn't know that you and Levi lived together and it was for the best.