Diagon Alley: Ch.25

Start from the beginning

"We aren't actually leaving, we're just going to the next room"Ginny explained to her. They followed the waiter and were taken to the room across. It was smaller but it was enough. They were given a round table, it fit 10 people, having extra chairs. They sat down and their food was served to them. "I'm really sorry 'Mione, I didn't think they were that bad"Harry told her. "Neither did I"Hermione muttered. They ate quietly, not knowing what to do after that experience.

20 minutes later, the 6 students agreed to go look for Hermione, Daphne of course didn't have a say in it. They wanted a word, having not being able to talk for 2 days. "We're gonna go walk around Diagon Alley, if you guys don't mind"Astoria spoke. "Is there something planned?"Narcissa asked suspiciously. "We're gonna check out the quidditch equipment"Blaise explained. They nodded and the 6 got up. They left the room and went to the waiter. "Where did the people who were in the room with us go?"Pansy asked her. "They're in there, do you know them?"She asked, after pointing to the room. "We do"Pansy nodded, leading the other 5. She didn't bother knocking, walking straight in and closing the door behind them. "Look it's the death eaters"Ron scowled, glaring at them. Hermione didn't look at them, she continued talking to Ginny as if they weren't there. Astoria locked the door, waiting for one of them to speak. Pansy walked over to them, ignoring the glares and sitting beside Hermione. She finally looked over, looking unimpressed. "Don't give me that look"Pansy snarled. "What do you want? You're trying to convince me into going back to hell?"Hermione questioned, looking back at the people behind her. "No, and before you ask why didn't I warn you, I thought they'd act differently"Pansy explained. "Clearly not, I've barely known them for 2 days and they've controlled my life completely"Hermione scoffed. "Imagine how it's been for me, I've been controlled for over 18 years"Pansy said. Hermione rolled her eyes. "It was bold of you though"Astoria added as she sat down across from Hermione. "Don't tell me you Slytherins are sitting here"Ron snarled. "They hate you too much"Ginny reassured him. Harry rolled his eyes and got up. "Come in, both of you, let's go"Harry said. "I'm coming back in 10 minutes"Ginny told Hermione and she nodded. The 3 left and the others came and sat down.

Draco was sitting to her left and Pansy at her right. Astoria was beside Pansy and Blaise was beside Draco. Daphne and Theo were beside Blaise and Astoria. Hermione looked across them, wondering what they wanted. "You have 5 seconds to say something or I'm leaving, I don't have time for this bullshit"Hermione Snapped. "You know you're never being let back in right? They'll never accept you, after all you did"Pansy said. "I don't want them to accept me, I was better off as an orphan"Hermione snarled. "What do you mean?"Astoria asked. "I erased my parents memory to keep them save from Voldemort and his little play group, I haven't seen them ever since, Ever since June I considered myself an orphan because I never found them, I didn't even tell the Weasleys and here I am telling you people. You want to know why? Because with them, I know I'll be pitied and they'll probably think I'm too sensitive because of it. But with you guys, I know you people couldn't give 2 shits about me, I can say whatever the fuck I want without having to worry if Your attitudes will change with me"She explained, her voice hard and full of anger. "Why do you think I'm so hurt of how the way they treated me? I thought I'd have that Family feeling back once I've met the people you call Mother and Father, I got my hopes up for nothing. They hate me and I don't want them"Hermione said. She then took in a deep breath before continuing. "They can consider themselves parents to an only child, because I've disowned myself from the Parkinson Family"She stated. She got up and put on her coat that was on the back of her chair, while the others were trying to understand what they'd heard.

"Mya you can't do that, just think about this"Pansy said, grabbing her wrist to stop her from walking away. "I'll see you at Hogwarts"Hermione told her plainly, pushing her hand away. "Sit your arse down, and listen"Draco snapped at her, getting infront of her so she couldn't walk to the door. "What do you want me to listen to? Bullshit?"She snarled, glaring at him. "Bullshit or not, you know what this shit could lead to"He said. She knew what he meant, it could end her friendship with all of them. "You're a bitch"She told him before walking back to her seat. "Fuck you"He snapped back, sitting down as well. "Enough"Astoria said, though she knew they weren't actually arguing. "What's there to listen to?" She asked. "We're not gonna try to convince you into coming back, I would do the same if I had enough courage"Pansy stated. "Just rethink about the disowning part, you don't have to apologize, we know you won't, just think about it"Astoria added. "I thought it through-"She was saying before she was interrupted. "3 hours isn't enough time and you know it"Draco snapped. "Don't act as if you know what you're talking about, you've made one of the stupidest decisions in less then an hour"She snarled. "What decision is that?"He questioned. "You know which one I'm talking about"She said, glaring at him before switching her gaze to her sister. "I'll give it more thought, but I doubt I'll change my mind"She told her. "By the time we're back at Hogwarts, you'll have made up your mind"Pansy said and Hermione nodded. She stood up and pushed in her chair. "I have to go"She muttered, uncomfortable that all their eyes were on her. Half of them nodded and they stood up. She waited at the entrance letting them all out, about to go last before she was pushed back into the room.

"What decision are you talking about?"Draco questioned, wrapping his arms around her waist so she can't step back. "There's plenty, I assure you"She said, pushing him back. "I told you I have to go, Ginny's gonna come back any second now"She added when he wouldn't let go. "What's she gonna do? Cry about it?"He questioned. "She's gonna beat your arse for not leaving her when she tells you to"Ginny snapped as she entered the room. "Out"She snarled at him. He rolled his eyes and let go, walking out of the room. "Come on, Harry and Ron are outside"Ginny told her, walking out. "Who paid?"Hermione asked. "Harry, he did it the second they gave us a table so we wouldn't"Ginny explained. The rest of the day was spent in Diagon alley, having the time of their lives.