Diagon Alley: Ch.25

Start from the beginning

"So what happened?"Harry asked her, looking for something to order. "You mean what happened today? Or the last 2 days?"Hermione questioned. "Start from the beginning then"Ron said. "I was told some rules, most of them are extremely bizarre. One of them was I had to get married by 20 or I'd get disowned"She stated. "20? That's in 2 years, it's impossible"Ginny scoffed. "I know, then the rule that I can't wear anything that dear mother hasn't picked out"She added. "It can't be that bad"Ron shrugged. Hermione raised an eye brow at him. "She made me wear a romper an hour after meeting her, I had to sleep in it, then I had to wear a bra and shorts the next day, then to sleep I had to wear a dress"Hermione said. "A bra and shorts?"Ginny questioned as Ron and Harry went slightly red. "It was unbearable, I couldn't even ask for a shirt, she threatened to throw me in the dungeons! I also had to stay in my room with someone the whole day"Hermione continued. "Who?"Harry asked. "Malfoy"Ginny said, and Hermione kicked her under the table, but it went unnoticed. "Did he do anything"Ron snapped, getting defensive. "He gave me one of his shirts to wear, it shocked me too"She added after the looks they gave her.

"Then today, lemme tell you what happened today! The clothes were alright but she was treating me like a dog! 'You're allowed out at Breakfast, then you stay in at lunch, and if you're good you get to eat dinner with us'"Hermione told them. "I went down to eat my breakfast and guess what, she told me I can either eat in the kitchen, or my room! And I thought she was gonna let me out! I couldn't help my self and snapped at her, then I went to get my boots and jacket and she told me 'You leave through that door and you're never setting foot in this house again', I said gladly and left"She explained.

"Did anyone else say anything to you? Didn't defend you at all?"Harry questioned. "Kevin, My so called father, went after me, told me to come back but I told him, I told him that neither him or Jenny- his wife, are my parents. Told them they never will be and I apparated to the burrow"She added. "You told them that they aren't your parents?"Ginny asked, a small grin on her face. "They aren't, they didn't raise me, it's not their fault but I've seen how much love they give out in the last 2 days, they don't give a shit about me, and I can't change that"She shrugged. "You did what any of us would've done, I'm shocked you listened for 2 days"Ginny said. "And they call themselves parents"Ron scoffed. After ordering, they chatted on a different topic. Then the door opened, the 4 of them glanced back to see if it was the waiter or not.

Came in Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Glares were exchanged immediately, as another waiter walked them to their table. It sat at least 12 people. After them came in Daphne and Theo, then Blaise,Astoria and Kevin. Pansy, Draco and Jenny were seen behind them. While Narcissa and Lucius were sitting down at the table, the rest were starring at Hermione. Harry, Ron and Ginny were looking at her too. "Can you go see where our food is at?"Hermione asked Ron, ignoring everything. He nodded slowly and left. She knew he had the least self control and didn't want him to get Involved. "Instead of being with your true family, you decided to be with them?"Jenny snarled. "You aren't my family"Hermione said. "Who do you think birthed you, child? Whose DNA do you think you have?"Kevin questioned. "Those things don't matter to me, how I get treated does"She stated. "We're your family whether you like it or not, you will obey and sit with us"Jenny snapped. "Obey? Are you her master to tell her what to do?"Ginny asked, standing up for her friend. "Shut up Weasley, we don't communicate to such filth"Kevin snarled. "Don't you dare talk to her like that"Hermione snapped. "She has more potential then you and your wife combined" She said.

"Such disrespect"Narcissa muttered under her breath. "Wasn't your name trashed in dirt last year? You shouldn't talk"Harry spoke. "Watch your mouth Potter"Draco snarled. "I don't think I will"Harry sneered, Standing up. "Don't take out your wands"Hermione snapped. She knew both of them were reaching for their pockets. "Go check on Ron, and you know what you have to do"She said to Harry first, saying the last part to Ginny. She had to make sure Rita didn't hear anything. The two got up and left, knowing Hermione was capable of herself. Hermione then turned to the others, knowing they were staring at her. "You don't have to bring them into our mess, I'm not allowing you to mistreat them"She said, staring directly at her her parents. "You're a disgrace to our family"Jenny snapped. "Let me be, it doesn't harm you"Hermione said calmly. "You aren't leaving this place and going back with them, You're A Parkinson, and you'll go home with us, then I'll deal with you"Jenny ordered. "There's no home where you are"She stated. "I grew up as a Granger, and I'll continue my life like that. You don't want me as your daughter and you made it clear, so you can't say I'm a Parkinson"She added. "Mya, just give it a chance"Pansy spoke. "Hermione isn't giving anyone or anything shit"Ron barked as he entered the room. "We're going somewhere else, we shouldn't associate with death eaters"Ron said to Hermione, his tone changing completely. She put on her jacket and glanced over at them one more time. She gave them a slight nod of greeting before heading out.