𝟕 → 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

❝Playing Volleyball❞

"So, you two are interested in volleyball?" Atsumu asked the twins. 

"Yes sir!" Akio exclaimed before Akari could speak. 

"Don't call me sir, just call me Atsumu," Atsumu stated with a childish smile on his face.

The two kids smiled back at him, and then that was when Akari responded to what he said. 

"Okay 'Tsumu," Akari said, taking the nickname that her uncle Osamu said for his brother.

"Sure," Akio replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

He didn't feel as excited as Akari felt when it came to Atsumu being with them. He was more into spiking, so if he met Hinata, he would act the same way that Akari is acting. 

"Hey! 'Samu!" Atsumu called over Osamu.

Osamu moved to look at his brother with a glare on his face, the two still acting as they did in high school. Their rivalry and roughhousing wouldn't end any time soon, something their mother was not happy about. 

"Wanna show them our move?" Atsumu said with a smirk on his face. 

For once, Osamu seemed excited about what Atsumu said. He hadn't done this move with Atsumu since highschool. 

"Sure, it's been a while," Osamu replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Hope you can keep up 'Samu," Atsumu said teasingly, causing Osamu to be angry at his brother's words.

It was just like high school at this point. 

"Shut up 'Tsumu," Osamu stated, while he moved away from the net, and Atsumu tossed the ball in the air. 

The two moved against the net, Osamu setting the ball and Atsumu spiking it. While Atsumu spiked, he shouted out,

"Soul swap delayed spike!" Atsumu shouted. 

The ball went over the net, and the two stood in one place, taking in the move that they just did together. 

"Woah!" Akari shouted.

"So cool!" Akio shouted right after her.

"They still got it," Suna said. 

"You were a little slow this time," Osamu said. 

"Shut yer trap 'Samu," Atsumu shouted at Osamu. 

"Make me!" Osamu shouted back. 

Before the two of them could begin to fight, the younger pair of twins had rushed over to the elder pair of twins. Osamu moved to face the children, and the kids started to speak quickly. 

"That was so cool uncle Osamu!" Akio said. 

"Please teach it to us!" Akari added on.

"Of course," Osamu said, moving his hands to rub against their heads, causing them to pout. 

Osamu moved to help the kids by the net, and Atsumu moved to where Suna was standing. 

"So, those are Y/N's kids?" Atsumu stated while crossing his arms.

"Yeah," Suna said. 

"She's married then," Atsumu said.

It's been a long time now, and now Atsumu knows that the way he treated you was wrong. He also realized that the only person that he had genuine feelings for was you. 

"No," Suna said. 

This caused Atsumu to face Suna, his face showing his surprise. 

"Then who's their father?" Atsumu asked, seemingly to be nonchalant about it, but he was incredibly curious. 

Suna had shrugged his shoulders, even though he knew who the father of the twins was. But he was bound by secrecy. 

"Some guy," Suna said.

Atsumu's shoulders sagged, from not figuring out who the twins' dad was.  

"Oh," Atsumu said back.

Then, Atsumu moved to where Osamu and the younger pair of twins were, not realizing that he was spending time with his own kids.