The Hills Have Eyes cont.

Start from the beginning

"I don't think anyone told me how you two met." Veronica stated, looking between the two. The couple laughed before Stevie explained it, "Believe it or not, we hated each other."

"Really?" Veronica asked in disbelief as the two nodded, "Her and I couldn't be in the same room for more than five minutes without killing each other."

"Dad had to drag me away more than I'd like to admit. We sounded like an old married couple."

"I never would have guessed." She smiled

"We got closer after Fp got arrested," Sweet Pea explained, "I took her to see him whenever she wanted to. Made sure no one gave her shit when she took over the Serpent's."

Veronica smiled at the two, watching them with admiration on her face, "I love a good haters-to-lovers trope."

"Where's Andrews?" Sweet Pea asked as Stevie finally realized she had yet to see Archie.

"Out chopping wood," she sighed, sipping her coffee, "Oh, Betty and I were going into town and wanted to invite you. Leave the boys to hang out."

Stevie shrugged, looking over at her boyfriend who also shrugged, "All up to you, babe."

"Why not? I could use a little girl time."

Sweet Pea snorted as he rolled his eyes at her, "You say that like you and Toni don't hang out religiously."

"It's nice to hang out with girls who don't judge my lack of style." Stevie corrected, pointing at Sweet Pea, who agreed with her.

"I'm gonna go get dressed and then get Betty and then we can go." Veronica said, placing her mug in the sink, walking out of the kitchen

"Try not to kill my brother and Archie while we're gone, okay?" Stevie asked, turning to face Sweet Pea, who just shrugged, "It's the perfect place."

The brunette rolled her eyes, hopping off her seat, "You'll be fine. You know Jug. He won't let Archie do anything to piss you off...hopefully."

Sweet Pea chuckled, following his girlfriend back to their room. Actually trying to look nice for once without Toni and Kevin's help, Stevie wore a striped shirt that she tied in the front, a pair of ripped jeans, and her doc martens, cuffing her jeans above her boots.

Sweet Pea whistled as Stevie finished tying her boots, causing her to roll her eyes. She topped her outfit off with her Serpent jacket.

"Toni and Keller would be proud." He teased, wrapping his arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck, "yeah yeah. If I'm going out with a Lodge, gotta at least look nice."

Sweet Pea hummed, leaning down to give her a kiss, "Try not to turn too many heads."

"I'll just let them know I have a super hot gangster boyfriend that's not afraid to hit someone." she teased, pecking his lips before pulling away, grabbing her phone and wallet.

Betty and Veronica were sitting on the couch, standing as Stevie made her way into the room, "Let's go."

They all gave their boyfriend's a kiss goodbye as they made their way out of the cabin.

"So, Betty," Veronica started, "Unless that was some seriously aggressive hand-holding I heard through the wall last night."

"Oh that's disgusting." Stevie groaned, looking over at the raven-haired girl who gave her an apologetic look, "When did that start?"

"The night of your confirmation." Betty responded as Stevie shuddered at the thought of her brother having sex.

"Really?" Veronica questioned