~E I G H T~

"we should get to breakfast" Y/n said, Harry nodded as Harry and y/n were walking to the great hall they came across Hermione "Y/n I've been looking everywhere for you,your brother's looking for you." said Hermione. 

"I completely forgot!" Y/n said as she started running to the great hall.

"Y/n" Said a familiar voice, "Brother!" Y/n said as she jumped into his arms. Y/n giggled

"Heh, Hi y/n" said Cedric

"Would you care to join us Miss Y/n?" said Cedric as he jokingly bowed and took out his hand

"Of course Mr. Diggory" Y/n said as she giggled and took his hand. 

"Lets go" Said Cedric as you both walked hand in hand to walk to the great hall.

"Diggory!" Said one of Cedric's friend, Cedric turned his head.

"Can my sister join us for breakfast?" Asked Cedric

"As long as she isn't annoying." Said a girl from the Hufflepuff table as she rolled her eyes

"Sorry if I'm a bother.." Y/n said as she frowned.

"Come on y/n" Said Cedric as he grabbed your hand and sat you down. Y/n took a seat and so did Cedric. Y/n grabbed a piece of toast and a butter knife. 

"Hey! I was going to get that!" Said the same girl from before as she slapped your hand and grabbed the toast from your hand.

"Ow.." Y/n mumbled rubbing her hand

"Hey! You had no right to do that, there are a million of other slices of bread why did you need that one in particular?" Said Cedric annoyed. he girl sat silently as she ate.

"Its fine Ced! I'll get another slice of bread.." Y/n said,y/n grabbed another piece of bread and butterknife.

"Hello y/n" Hermione said

"Hi Hermione!" Y/n said as she started putting the butter on her bread.

"What class do you have first?" Hermione asked

"Astronomy with the Slytherin's first why?" Asked y/n

"I just need to warn you about the Slytherin's" Hermione said

"I think I would know that" Y/n chuckled "Draco slapped me in the face when we were about to get sorted." Y/n said

"MALFOY DID WHAT?!" Said Cedric in anger.

"Ced ced calm down, its not that big of a deal." Y/n said trying to calm Cedric down.

A/N

heh, i think that's all i'm going to write for today goodbye:)