~S I X~

*Time skip you arrive to Hogwarts*

"Alrig' then first years this way please" Said a man who looked 5 times the size of you

"Come on now first years don't be shy" He said once again(also just use ur imagination and imagine he's speaking in his accent.)

Y/n,Ron and Harry got out of the express, y/n tried to find her brother but the place was swarming of people. Ron looked around.

"Hello Harry" He said to Harry

"Hey Hagrid." Harry replied, y/n was looking at him up and down.

"Woah" Ron exclaimed.

"This way to the boats come on then" Said Hagrid as he signaled the first years to follow him

Y/n sat down in a boat with Harry and Ron.

"Y/n did you see how tall that guy was?" Asked Ron. 

Y/n nodded

"Look up y/n" Said Harry, Y/n looked up and saw a gigantic castle in front of her.

"Woah..." Y/n said

*Time skip ur inside the castle*

Y/n Ron and Harry were all walking up the stairs which felt like forever.

A Strange woman with a hat appeared.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, now in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses, there are Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw and Slytherin" As she eyed a blonde hair boy. "Now while your here your house will be like your family, your triumph's will earn you points any rule breaking and you will loose points." She said once again. "At the end of the year the house with the most points is awarded the house cup" She said after getting interrupted. "TREVOR!" A boy exclaimed  as he ran up to the toad and picked it up. "Sorry.." The boy mumbled "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." She said as she headed towards the big door. The Blonde boy spoke up. "Its true then." He said Harry looked back at him. "What their saying on the train, Harry potter has come to Hogwarts." He said once again while smirking. Everybody started whispering, y/n knew that Harry was uncomfortable. "This is Crabbe and Goyle, and I'm Malfoy Draco Malfoy. Ron snorted so did y/n. "You think my name's funny do you no need to ask yours red hair and a hand me down robe?" Draco scoffed, "you must be a Weasley." Said Draco. "And you Diggory." Said Draco as he lifted up your chin and slapped you across the face. Y/n was trying to hold back her tears. "You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better then others Potter,you don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort" Said Draco as he eyed y/n and Ron. "I can help you there." Said Draco as he pulled out his hand waiting for Harry to shake it. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." Said Harry confidently, Draco gave him a death stare before he could say anything the strange lady had tapped his shoulder. "We're Ready for you now." She said once again.

Y/n Ron and Harry along with the other students followed the strange lady. 

"its not real you see, its just bewitched to look like the night sky I read about it in Hogwarts a history." Said Hermione telling y/n

Y/n looked around the room there were candles floating in the air. 

"Now will you wait along here please?" The strange woman said

"Now before we begin Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." She said once again. An Old man with a long beard stood up from his chair. "I have a few started term notices I wish to announce, the first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden for all students, Also our caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds." Dumbledore said as he pointed to a man with a beautiful cat next to him. 

"To everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death" Dumbledore said shaking his head.

"Thank you" As he finishes. 

"Now when I call your name you will come forth and I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses." She said.

"Hermione Granger?" 

"Oh no okay relax" Hermione whispered

"Mental that one I'm telling ya" Said Ron

Professor McGonagall placed the sorting hat on Hermione's Head

"Ahh right then..Hmm right okay.. GRYFFINDOR!" it shouted.

Everyone from the Gryffindor table clapped and greeted Hermione to their table. 

"Draco Malfoy" Professor McGonagall said

Draco stepped out of the crowd, as Professor McGonagall was placing the sorting hat on his head it shouted quickly "SLYTHERIN!" The sorting hat said

"There's not a witch or wizard who went bad and wasn't in slytherin." Ron whispered to y/n and harry

"Susan Bones" Professor McGonagall said

"Ahh" Harry exclaimed 

"Harry you ok?" Asked Ron and Y/n at the same time

"Nothing.." Said Harry rubbing his forehead.

"Lets see.. I know... HUFFLEPUFF!" the sorting hat said

Y/n turned to the Hufflepuff table and saw her older brother cheering and clapping with his friends, y/n gave a bright smile too cedric, and cedric returned it back.

"Ronald Weasley" Professor McGonagall said

"HAH Another Weasley.. I know what to do with you GRYFFINDOR" the sorting hat said 

Ron looked calmer.

"Harry Potter" Professor McGonagall said

Professor Dumbledore got up slightly from his seat.

"Hm...Difficult Difficult... very difficult plenty of courage I see..Not a bad mind either.. there's talent..oh yes...and a first to prove yourself but where to put you?..." The sorting hat said

"Not slytherin not slytherin..." Harry mumbled under his breath

"Not Slytherin aye? Are you sure? You could be great you know its all here in your head... and slytherin will help you on the way to greatness! There's no doubt about that..No? Well if your sure.. Better be... GRYFFINDOR!" The Sorting hat said.

"Y/n Diggory?" Professor McGonagall said

You walk up and sit on the stool as Professor McGonagall places the sorting hat on your head.

"Another Diggory...Better be... HUFFL- RAVENCLAW!" The sorting hat said.

Y/n looked surprised

While someone said "That's impossible! She has to be in Hufflepuff!" A boy from the Hufflepuff table screamed while everyone at the Hufflepuff argued.

"Now now children settle down." Professor McGonagall said

"SILENCE!" Professor Dumbledore yelled

The room felt silence.

"Y/n go to your table please." Dumbledore said

Y/n was still shaking

Y/n POV:

That's impossible I was sure to get into Hufflepuff...

How could this happen did someone jinx it? No no that's impossible... A million thought ran through your head pounding and pounding.

A/n Well I think that's all I'm writing for today sorry if it was short... bye!