~T H R E E~

"Come on y/n get your trunk!" Said Cedric.

"I'm coming.." Grunted Y/n as she starts to grab her trunk.

*Time skip your at platform 9 ¾ because I really don't know what to write for this part*

Y/n kept looking the place up and down

Y/N POV: This place is huge! Who would've thought that I would walk through a wall?!

"Earth to Y/n are you here?" Asked Cedric Jokingly.

"Cedric stop it." Y/n said as she gave Cedric a little bonk on the head.

"Hi Y/n" Said a familiar voice

"GAH! Ron you startled me there." Laughed Y/n

"Lets just say I've gotten experience" Ron pointed to the twins and Whispered "Fred and George over there prank me all the time it gets a bit annoying actually." Ron said. Y/n laughed. "Your family sure is funny" Y/n said while laughing

"Come on guys! The trains about to leave!" Said Cedric

(Alr so I didn't have enough energy to type out what pet you got from Diagon Alley so I'll type out the Choices for your pet.)

Choice A: Your Toad Started crocking "Quiet y/t/n we have to get on the train before we miss it."

Choice B: Your Cat started scratching you lightly "I know y/c/n" As Y/n picked up her cat and started walking towards the express.

Choice C: Your Owl started hooting at you signaling to you that its time to leave "I know y/o/n I just need a minute" Said Y/n gathering her trunk.

Definitions(for anyone that doesn't know the meanings in Chapter three.)

Y/t/n: your toads name

Y/c/n: your cats name

Y/o/n: Your owls name

A/N: Authors note 

A/N

Hello! Sorry Chapter Three was a bit short but other then that I hope you enjoyed chapter three!