~S E V E N~

A/n : Hellooo my lovely people sorry I haven't been posting a lot but I'm trying! Anyways enjoy the story 👌🏼

a girl with blonde hair tapped you on the shoulder "you alright?" She asked y/n,y/n nodded slowly. "What's your name?" She asked. "Y/n diggory..." y.n replied, the girls face looked shocked. "Diggory? but shouldn't you be with the Hufflepuff's?" she asked "that's what I'm wondering about..." y/n replied. "I'm Luna Lovegood." said Luna ,"nice to meet you" Luna replied to y/n . As everyone got sorted into their houses, professor dumbledore stood up and said "now first years follow your prefects to your common room" as he signaled the prefects to show the first years the common room. "Not only is it easy to get into the ravenclaw common room, but it is by far the best common room there is" joked the Ravenclaw prefect. She knocked onto the eagle and it asked "what came first the egg or the chicken?" It asked, the prefect said "a circle has no beginning" "very wise" the eagle said as the door flung open.

"Girls to the right and boys to the left" the prefect said, y/n and Luna start walking up to their dormitories while talking about the strangest things she couldn't bond with cedric about, as they opened the door they saw their trunks

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Girls to the right and boys to the left" the prefect said, y/n and Luna start walking up to their dormitories while talking about the strangest things she couldn't bond with cedric about, as they opened the door they saw their trunks. As y/n started unpacking she asked Luna "Would you like to watch a movie luna?" Y/n asked. "Of course." Luna smiled and asked "what movie?" "y/f/m/n"(your favorite movie's name) y/n replied. "that's my favorite movie!" Luna said. "Me too!" Y/n said. Then y/n started thinking about her older brother.

Y/N POV:

what if he hates me? I never asked to be sorted into Ravenclaw surely it was a mistake right? But if I wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw I wouldn't be sitting here with Luna, Luna's such a good friend.

*Time skip ur done with the movie*

Y/n POV:

I should tell mum I got sorted into Ravenclaw. "Luna may I borrow your owl?" I asked Luna "Of course" Luna said with a smile, "Thank you Luna your too kind!" I said. She's a great friend. I start to write my letter to mum. 

Dear Mum, 

I got sorted into Ravenclaw surely the sorting hat made a mistake, I'm scared of what Ced will think. You would know yourself there hasn't been a Diggory that wasn't sorted into Hufflepuff. I want to write to you about my experience at Hogwarts so far. I made two good friends named Luna and Harry. I just hope you write back soon.

                                                                                                                        Your Dearest Y/n

as y/n started putting the letter into an envelope, Luna shouted "Y/n Cedric's looking for you" "I'll be right down!" Y/n shouted as she put her letter into the owl's beak and watched it fly away. Y/n quickly starts running down the stairs to their common room to see her older brother "Ced!" Y/n said hugging her big brother. "Y/n!" Cedric said returning the hug back to her. "I missed you" Y/n pouted. "Me too" Cedric said, "Yeh! Cedric's been nagging about you it got quite annoying actually." One of his friend's said. "Oh I'm sorry then" Y/n said as she let her face sink into her big brother's chest. Cedric smiled and just kissed the top of your head. You stood there for a few seconds. "Ahem." one of cedric's friend says trying to break the silence. "Oh shut it!" Cedric said laughing nudging his friend.

"I need to talk to you about the sorting hat" Cedric looked at you siriu-ly(get it? Because it's seriously no? ok never mind 😃) 

"Right that..." Y/n said as the both of you sat down into the blue armchairs in the common room. 

"This place is beautiful!" Cedric said

"Why so?" Y/n asked.

"Our common room doesn't look like this" Exclaimed Cedric

"Its just pots and plants." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"That sounds amazing!" Y/n exclaimed

"I can show you it sometime" Cedric said willingly 

"Sure!" Y/n said excitedly

"Anyways back to the point" Said Cedric sincere 

"Did you ask to be sorted into Ravenclaw?" Asked Cedric

"No..I just thought about the other houses and which one I would be sorted in I thought Hufflepuff but I guess I thought wrong" Y/n said as you pout

"I'm proud of you" Cedric said pulling y/n into another bear hug as he gave you a peck on your forehead.

"Come on Diggory! Filch is headed our way!" One of cedric's friend says.

Cedric quickly breaks the hug as he says "I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow!" as he and his friends start running back to the Hufflepuff Common room, y/n giggles.

*The next morning*

"Y/k quick your going to miss breakfast!" Luna said

Y/n pov: Oh no I promised Ced I would sit with him during breakfast

Y/n zooms quickly to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. 

As y/n got out of the bathroom she looked at the clock and back to luna  "Luna!! It's 6 am! Breakfast starts in an hour!" Y/n said annoyed "Oops I must've read the time wrong sorry!" Luna said smirking and giggling. "Whatever!" Y/n said as she throws a pillow at Luna's face. Y/n walks out of the common room and walks to the astronomy tower. To your surprise you saw Harry Potter. "Harry?" Y/n said Harry turned around and once he saw you he looked a lot calmer. "Oh it's just you." Harry said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Y/n said laughing, "its fred and george they keep on pulling pranks on me, I barely got to sleep last night" Harry said as he groaned.

A/n 

MUAHAHAHAH I'M SO EVIL U WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! lol jk jk I didn't really have any idea's so I think that's all I'm writing today btw LUNA IS QUEEN SHE IS PRECIOUS 💙 anyways bye my lovely readers!