Though Saiki was a comfort show to her, it couldn't always be used as escapism. Saiki and Mina shared characteristics. Saiki didn't seem bothered by his features, but Mina was. She didn't have the power to make everyone look similar to her so she wouldn't feel like an outcast. Mina was stuck with what she had.

Maybe she should find a new comfort show.

She sighed, tossing the empty ice cream carton into the trashcan beside her bed. She paused the Saiki K episode and got up to get her hair things.

Mina kept her creams, combs, and moisturizers all in a box. A box her mom made for her. She pulled it out, sat it on the bed, and unpaused Saiki K. She worked diligently, detangling and platting the hair on her head. Every once in a while, her hands would hit her horns, and she would bite her lip in pain. She finally finished, though, and so did Saiki K. She slapped her silk bonnet on and nestled into bed with the thought of passing her Algebra test on her mind.

---

A passing grade was a 70 or higher, so that was the goal. After Midnight finished teaching, Mr. Aizawa came to pass out all tests and papers graded that day. The quirk history essay from 3rd period, the Algebra test from 2nd, and the human with a quirk model from 5th. She did decently, with two '80s stacked on the model and essay. All that is left was the Algebra test she and Deku studied so hard yesterday. Aizawa passed it with test scores down, just like all her other math tests.

Reluctantly, Mina lifted up the paper. However, the first digit she saw was a 6 instead of a higher number. Mina let the assignment fall onto the desk and didn't bother to look at it again. It didn't make sense to see the rest of the score. She'd gotten something in the '60s, a lot higher than her previous grades. Regardless, she failed.

---

"The worse part about it is that I told Momo if I failed, I would have to buy her ice cream!" Mina sighed. The pair walked back to the dorms, Mina venting about how poorly she did on the test. "I asked for ice cream last night, and Momo got kind of annoyed since I always ask for ice cream. She said if I passed my Algebra quiz, I wouldn't have to worry about repaying her. I got a sixty-something, though." She kicked the rock next to her in frustration.

"Mina," The invisible girl sighed, "I don't understand why you won't just look at the grade and see what you got wrong. Maybe the 6 was a second digit, and you didn't score in the sixties."

"Does it matter, though?" Mina asked. "I most likely made a bad grade. You can't even relate, though. You passed your math test!"

"With Tsuyu's help!" Toru butted in. "Besides, you had Midoriya. How come you didn't pass?"

"I don't really know. We studied fine yesterday. It doesn't matter, though. Deku and I are going to work again today. Who knows? Maybe even spar, kill 2 birds with one stone."

"Deku? Tohru asked. Although she couldn't see it, she felt like her friend's eyebrows raised. "Why call him by his hero name?"

"It's more of a nickname to me," The pair were nearing their, dorm, and Mina ran up to open the door for her friend."Besides, some of his friends call him that."

"Ochako and Bakugo call him that," Tohru corrected. Mina slipped off her shoes and rested then by the door. The flats next to her stopped moving. Surprisingly, she didn't see socks either.

"No socks today? Mina questioned.

"Nah, I was rushing today." Hagakure hummed.

"Anyways," Tohru said in a low whisper, contrasting her high voice. "Doesn't Ochako like Midoriya? She won't say, but it's pretty obvious."