44

Clair's pov:
Ever since that day everything has pretty much fallen into place. Mom has fallen heads over heels with Marcus and those two spend every second of the day with one another. It was kind of a fall back as mom had to go to work the day after our dinner date. So since we all could see how much it hurt him, mom called in sick and has been staying home for about a week now. Sadly we all know that this isn't going to work for much longer, that's why we have started to think about a long term solution which of course yet again brought up the dreaded move to Italy. So of course my emotions have been going on a roller coaster the last few hours while they have been discussing what they want to do.
„Princess? What got you so unhappy again?" Jasper asks me with a frown as he takes a seat next to me. Since my mood doesn't chance right away, his strong arms pull me into his lap so I can cuddle myself tightly into him. Alone his unique and soothing smell helps me calm down slowly. That and the calmness he sends into my body, wave after wave!
„Please talk to me princess. I can only help you if I know what's bothering you." he softly explains as he nuzzles my neck lovingly. Sighing heavily against his chest. He is right thought, I finally should talk with my mates about my fear of losing either way a part of my family. So since I don't want to explain it a few times, I instead ask him to please get my other mates as well. He seems to understand the why right away since he only once calls out my other mates names. Well, call is definitely the wrong word since he simply said their names. Still, they stood right in front of me within a second or two.
„Love? Is everything ok?" Emmet asks me quickly kneeling down in front of me so he can look at me even closer. Not wanting him nor either of them to worry even more about me, I nod my head slightly.
„Jasper wanted me to tell him why I am so down. So I thought I should tell you all and not only him." I mumble quietly. Still not too sure if I even dare to voice my worry to them. What if they are going to be mad at me for even thinking about going with my mom, Alec and Jane?
„That  sounds like a Good idea precious. All four of us are your mates and we all want to know what makes you sad. So we can hopefully cheer you back up again. You know, that's what mates are there for." Carlisle softly explains. His eyes though shine in guilt, why thought I don't know. They after all haven't done anything wrong. At least as far as I know!
„Please don't be mad at me afterwards." I softly plead since that id by far my biggest fear of all. Hearing their irritated whines makes me feel even more uncomfortable. I just don't want to hurt them or make them hate me!
„Darling? Please look at us." Edward softly says and lifts my head up so I am now looking him directly into his eyes.
„We never could me mad at you. Especially not if we can see how much this is troubling you already as it is. So please just tell us whatever is going on in that beautiful head of yours so we can help you the best we can." he adds with honesty.
„Maybe it isn't as bad as you think now anyway my love." Emmet says with an encouraging smile towards me. And right now, I appreciate and love his positive thinking even more than I usually do anyway.
„When my mom goes with Marcus to Italy. What should I be doing then?" I ask in a soft whimper. The thought alone makes my breathing irregular.
„I can't leave the four of you behind!" i stammer out with a shake of my head since the thought alone makes me feel as if my heart is breaking within my chest.
„But I also can't leave mom! Nor Alec, Janie and Marcus!" I add with complete devastation since no way how I turn it, I will loose too many people I love dearly.
„I cant think of how to decide, because there is no way I will be happy with either part of those two possibilities!" I choke up. Now full on crying agains Jaspers chest since, bless his heart, he softly had pressed me against it while he caresses my back soothingly. Of course it isn't working good at all, but the thought counts.
„Precious, hey. There is no reason for you to decide. We thought Marcus told you that already! That's why neither of us brought it up. If we would of known that you have been tormenting yourself with that decision, we would of cleared it up long ago." Carlisle says guiltily. Still, I don't understand what he means by that. What did they think Marcus told me?
„Princess, you don't need to choose between us nor the rest of your family. We have a house in Italy as well. Really close by the Volturi's castle. In fact it only is about ten minutes away from them by car. In vampire speed only about a minute to thirty seconds. So no need to worry at all." Jasper softly explains further on. Confusing me even more. Are they serious? If that's the case then why had no one ever told me!? I have been worrying this whole week!
„We are Sorry my love. After our talk with all three kings about our move back to Italy they said they will inform you and your mother about it. That's why we thought you did already know." Emmet states, seemingly irritated why no one of them did tell me.
„Why don't we ask Marcus? He should be with your mom now anyway." Edward asks me to which I simply nod. To be honest still too emotional as well as confused about this whole thing. Jasper carefully stood up with me still in his arms and starts to walk inside with my other mates following us closely behind.
„Mom? Marcus?" I ask into the suddenly empty house. Shortly after my call, the two of them came downstairs with wide smiles plastered on their faces. That however changes right away as  they see my blotchy face from crying not too long ago.
„Sweetheart? What happened?" mom asks and runs towards me to caress my face with sorrowful eyes.
„What did you do to my daughter?" Marcus growls lowly to my mates who simply growl right back at him.
„She just told us how she can't decide on what to do if her mother does in fact decides on moving back to Italy with you!" Edward states pretty pissed off it seems.
„You and your Brothers told us That you will inform them on our move back to Italy so they won't have to be separated. So why does my mate still think she needs to leave us or her mother behind?" he adds slowly starting to even shake at how furious he is getting. The guilty look on Marcus face though seems to calm the atmosphere down pretty quick. Luckily!
„I completely forgot! My brothers asked me to inform them about it, but I completely forgot with me worrying so much about my mon amor  as she went to work." he softly states. Obviously feeling horrible that he didn't tell us. More specific me since I have been completely devastated for a pretty long time now.
„It's ok. I forgive you." I mumble. Still slightly annoyed that I worried myself for that long and that for absolutely no reason. But I know perfectly fine how worried and panicky Marcus was that day, so I do understand that he forgot.  At the end of the day, the most important thing is that I won't have to choose!! And That makes me really happy!