Part 1. The lesser-known Diggory

I have always been very close with the Weasleys. And always had a slight crush on Fred but it felt weird liking one of Ron's brothers. I grew up with them so it felt off but that didn't stop me from falling head over heels for Fred, Okay so maybe it is more than a slight crush but whatever.

Right now I was packing for the Quidditch world cup. I wasn't planning on getting an invitation but I guess it made sense because that's when we would be meeting up with my brother. Ah yes the popular Cedric Diggory, I don't know why he is so popular he isn't even hot.
    But then again that might just be me because I am his younger "annoying" sister, Y/N Diggory the lesser-known one.

"Y/N, Y/N are you done packing Y/N!" Ginny said well more like yelled at me snapping me back to reality

"Um yeah"

"Good cause we are about to go and we're waiting on you"

I was staying in her room, I was there for the last few weeks of summer and then off to Hogwarts.

*time skip*

We are walking up a hill when out of nowhere my brother pops up in front of us.

"About time!" I yell at him and he comes running at me and I squeal as he pushes me down onto the ground, lying on top of me. God, I hate him sometimes.
"Ok ok get off me 'pretty boy'"

"No, I think I'm good"
"Get off me right now or I swear to god I will hex you"
"Woah Woah Woah no need to get violent here see I'm getting off," He said as he started to get off of me.

Just then the twins walked over. " already threatening to hex people huh" George said

"Tsk tsk tsk," Fred said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I felt like I was blushing but I have always had naturally rosy cheeks so maybe no one would notice.

"You know that's not how you make friends" Fred claimed.

    You had always been able to tell them apart, it came easily. They were like your best friends (aside from the golden trio and Ginny) even though they were 2 years older than you.

"I don't need to be friends with him. He is annoying and my brother" you stated and made a gagging face. Both the twins chuckled at that. You then caught up with Ginny and Hermione. Who were both looking at you brother like he was Prince Charming or something?

"Swooning for my brother are we," I said coming up behind them startling them.

" W-What I um no" Hermione stuttered, clearly blushing. Ginny just stood there awkwardly laughing, also blushing like crazy. I laughed at them and we continued walking until we reached the portkey.

*Time skip*

We were walking up the steps to our seats ready to watch the world cup. You had always been a fan of quidditch but never played yourself. You decided to sit between Fred and George. And you would not recommend, every time the Irish scored they would cheer at the top of their lungs like little quidditch fangirls.

By the end of it, you felt like you would never hear again. And of course they celebrated it just the same back at the tent. And then Ron started talking about Krum he had always been a fan but today he seemed entranced just talking about Him.

I whispered to Ginny " You might as well think he's in love" And she continued to yell out.

"Y/N thinks you're in love ron!" I giggled to myself at her antics. And the twin's got a maniacal smile on their faces.

"Victor I love you!" Fred started
"Victor I do!" George continued
"When we're apart my heart beats only for you" Harry finished. Thanks for that harry.
" sounds like the Irish have got their pride on" Fred loudly claimed as we had heard screams outside.
Arthur then comes bursting in yelling "Death Eaters Fred George, You're in charge of Ginny and Y/N don't lose them. Harry, Ron, Hermione, you're together, everyone get back to the portkey."