Valentines day special!

Start from the beginning

Noelle:
"Good morning sleepyhead! Time to wake up" the maid woke up up by opening the curtains and letting the light spill into the room. You rubbed your eyes and say up, "but I don't wanna" you said, looking over at her. She giggled and came over to the other side of the bed, "5 more minutes" she said, laying down and resting her head on your shoulder. You pulled her closer and held her there, "10"

Bennett:
You woke up and grabbed the flower from the vase you'd bought yesterday. You got dressed in a cute outfit that you thought would complement your looks. You approached his house, and knocked, waiting a moment before seeing his face pop through the crack of the door. "Yes...?" He asked, still keeping you there. "Uhm... happy Valentine's Day! Do you maybe wanna... go on a date... or... uhm... sorry never mind-" you got nervous towards the end because it was supposed to be a surprise to him and now it was awkward and ruined. He opened the door and gave you a big hug, nuzzling his face into your neck before backing off, "Really!? You really mean it?!? This is the first time anyone's asked me to be their valentines! Are you sure?" He was shaking you back and fourth with excitement and you grabbed him and stopped. "Yes, I'm very sure" you smiled and hugged him. "Oh here, take your flower please" he grabs it and looks at it in awe, "Thank you so much! This'll be the best day ever!"

Fischl:
"I, prinzecen der Veritelung, now announce you to be my Valentines! You have no other option but to accept my proposal!" Fischl had appeared at your door step early in the morning, declaring you to be her valentine. She was wearing a super cute dress and couldn't say no, I mean the only thing you had planned was staying inside hiding all day. You hug her and she stands back surprised, "you agreed?" She asks, looking a little shocked. "Of course, why wouldn't I? You're my lovely Fischl after all" she burrows herself into your chest before standing back, "onwards then! Commence with the date!" She exclaims, grabbing your hand ready to walk off. "W-Wait! After I get changed-"

Ningguang:
"Tsk, of course I would want to spend some time with you today, are you an idiot?" She said, standing up from her chair coming closer to you. You back up and eventually hit the wall, still surprised she would want to spend a romantic day with someone like you. A high and prestigious lady, who's always busy and has plenty of other choices, pick you, a commoner, who's got little to no relevance in the higher ranks of Liyue. She put her hand up against the wall before backing up and smiling, "now, where shall we start? Would you like to go get some food? I'll pay" you smiled back and grabbed her hand, "that sounds nice"

Xingqiu:
You go to the book store, expecting to finally find some peace and quite there. All day you have been harassed with couples saying "I love you" and "you're my one and only" and other cheesy things that you had no interest being alone. You went to the martial arts section to take a peek. You found a book that looks interesting and went to go grab it, but as your hand lays on it, someone else's hand lays on top of yours. You look over to see Xingqiu, one of your friend. "O-oh! My bad. You can take it" he says, pulling his hand back. You grab it and look at him, "wanna read it together?" He looks at you, "Sure?" You walk over to a table and sit down, gesturing him to come sit next to you. He does, and you open the book and start reading in your head. You look over at him once you're done with the page and see that he's still studying it. You scoot closer to him and rest your head on his shoulder, making the book easier to read for him. He pretends to ignore it, but you saw the blush on his face.

Beidou: (happy birthday Beidou!!)
You both had stayed up all night spending time with each other and the crew. She told you stories about her voyages and adventures and you told her about yours. You could be talking about learning trigonometry or history of Mondstat and she would listen to you, eyes glued as if it was the most important or interesting thing in the world. She told you about how she wish she could spend more time with just you, sitting under the stars like that, just talking. You snuggled up to her and she snaked her arm around your waist, pulling you closer and snuggling into you. Every once and a while she would kiss your forehead or tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm so glad I get to spend this time with you, it makes me happier than it should" she said, smiling.