*****

We arrived home at around 8pm with our stomachs full of food , me and my dad went to the living room to watch Die Hard because he missed watching it when he was in prison.

"So your boyfriend? When am I gonna meet him" He smirks.

"Never" I answer.

"What whyyy?"

"Because we are not together"

"Hang on a minute when did this happen?"

"At the party"

"What party?"

"Doesn't matter , anyway he was kissing another girl there so I just broke up with him"

"So he was a player , just like me"

I let out a laugh.

"What? I used to be a playaa"

"That is not true I have seen what your hair used to look like"

"The ladies loved it"

I roll my eyes "Whatever"

"So are we gonna do this stream?" He asks.

"Yeah when do you wanna do it?"

"After the movie?"

"Sure"

We watch the last 30 minutes of the movie and headupstairs to my room where I post a tweet

Liv🐐| @LivSunts
Going Liv on twitch in 5 mins ask me some questions in the comments below ;)

As soon as I tweeted it I got many comments so I decide to go live straight away , I load up twitch on one of my monitors , setting up my camera in the process and begin the stream.

"Hello everyone I'm here with my dad!" I smile.

"Yes I am now a free man!"

"Okay so today we won't be playing a game we will be answering your guys' questions on Twitter so if you haven't seen my tweet go look there and comment something you wanna know" I say while handing my dad the phone "You do the first one"

"Okay so the first one says 'what's the best thing to happen to you'"

"Mine is the Die Hard jump thing that got on the news"

"That's a good one" He says while nodding his head "Mine was my wedding and my kids being born"

"I thought it would be the time you met Reginald VelJohnson"

"Oh yeah that was a good day but the others are first"

"Okay moving onto the next question"

"So this says 'girl in red?'" He reads out confused "What does that mean , no one is wearing red"

I let out a little giggle "No that's not what it means" I look at the camera "Not girl in red but sweater weather" The chat begins to go crazy.

"Explain please"

"So you know lesbians?"

"Yes surprisingly I am familiar"

"Yeah well that's like asking if they are lesbian because Girl in red is aimed at lesbians"

"But you're not lesbian"

"I know , I'm bi and that is what sweater weather is like how people say they are bi. I don't know it's confusing"

"Wait you're bi?"

I let out a huff "Yes dad you know this"

"Was I asleep?"

"No do you remember that night a game night?"

"Oh yeahhh , okay let's move onto the next one" he nods while handing me the phone.

"Okay this one says 'Did you drop the soap?' Obviously this is for you"

"No I did not"

"Good to know"

We answer questions for about another 45 minutes until we decide to end it , because we were getting tired so we say our goodbyes and I turn everything off.

"That was great" He says while stretching and getting up to leave.

"Yeah , I'm going to sleep now see ya tomorrow" I reply.

"Okay night , don't let the bed bugs bite" He jokes while leaving and closing the door behind him.

I stifled a laugh and then changed into a old tshirt and shorts , hopping into bed , switching the light out and falling asleep immediately.

~~~~~~~
This is really poor quality writing my wifi is down rn and instead of sleeping I wanted to write so hope you enjoy it :) pls vote on this <3
~~~~~~~