Chapter 0

Bounty
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
2 years Later

It had been two years ever since the princess of Nueth left her planet, refusing to be married to someone she barely even knew. For a woman her age, she shouldn't even be forced into such a thing.

She traveled alone with her BB-8 companion at her side that she decided to call Crystal, to remind her of Ven and how he helped her those years ago.

Even though she had escape her home, she was always being hunted by people. Bounty hunters. Her father wanted her back because without her he's weak and without her people there to protect her, she was weak aswell.

Growing up, she was always taught how to be a lady. Fighting was never allowed to her and simply trusting people was another thing she struggled with. So for the last two years, all she has ever done was run. Never had the time to relax and train herself. She was helpless but always alerted because of Crystal.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Two men sat together in a cantina, talking amongst themselves as other bounty hunters walked about inside.

One was a mandalorian, looking for work one after the other when he completed a bounty. His helmet drew the attention of many as he sat there, waiting.

The other was the leader of the Bounty Hunter's Guild. A man he worked for that gave him jobs to keep him busy and away from prying eyes. Greef Karga. He was well known in the town he resides in, keeping his hunters out and about.

Their conversation was catching the attention of many nearby.

"What's your highest bounty?" He asked.

"Not much, five thousand?" Greef response, raising his brows.

"That won't even cover fuel these days." The Mandalorian said, leaning back into his seat.

"Hmm, there are two jobs.." Greef said to the mandalorian, catching his attention. "Let's see the pucks." He responded.

"No pucks. Face to face. Direct commission. Deep pocket." Greef said in a low voice.

"Underworld?" He asked.

"All I know is no chain code." He reaches into his pocket, pulling out a card, showing it to the Mandalorian. "Do you want the chit or not?"

The mandalorian took the card before rising from his seat.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"We can only offer you a tracking fob for both of the targets." The client said to the Mandalorian as he motioned for the scientist next to him to place down the fob. He then motioned to a soldier dressed in Nueth uniform to place their fob down aswell.

"Two jobs in one? Should be simple. What's the chain code?" He asked the client. "We can only provide the last for digits."

"Their age? That's all you can give me? What about the other target?" He asked. "She's on another separate planet, find her and bring her back, dead or alive." The old man said.

"Hold your tongue." The Nueth soldier said to the client, who only smirked in response. "She is to return alive, not a single scratch." He said, glaring at the Mandalorian.