Chapter 7

And again, it was morning! Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, and Sakuya dressed up in their uniforms, packed their bags, and went to U.A. High. Quite a few days have passed ever since their first day. They liked U.A. High. They met some people who are quite nice, like Tsuyu Asui, but also some people who can get easily angered, like Katsuki Bakugou. It was Saturday. The girls woke up to see another letter in their mailbox.

"What's this one about?" Marisa asked,

"Costumes?" Sakuya read, "We need to fill this form and give it to the costume shop,"

"So first question: Quirk type," 

"What is a type of quirk?" Sanae asked,

"There is Emitter, Transformation, and Mutant," Reimu read from the list, peeking over Sakuya's shoulder.

"I think we all have emitter quirks since we don't transform," Marisa replied,

"What are your quirks?" Reimu continued, "This is hard,"

"Mistress said to not reveal our real abilities or we might be tested on by scientists," Sakuya recalled.

"So I guess I'll be uh... barriers?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll be knife manipulation,"

"I can be elementist!" Sanae piped up,

"And me?" Marisa asked, "I don't have a specific quirk,"

"How about Witch?" Reimu said, giggling.

"Hey! That's rude!"

"Oh c'mon! There is nothing else to say!"

"How about Stardust?" Sakuya interrupted, "Except you need some objects to contain some of your power, like your mini-hakkero and broom,"

"Okay, I'll go with that,"

"So those are the questions then,"

"Let's go!"

The girls walked to the shop to order costumes. The place was filled with designers! 

"So these are your quirks," the clerk said, "They're quite particular, it'll be hard to make to costumes, but we'll manage,"

The next day, the girls received another letter with their costume designs on it,"

"These all looks so nice," Sakuya said, examining hers, "I have gloves that can conceive my knives,"

"Mine has a pocket the perfect in the perfect shape to hide my mini-hakkero!" Marisa exclaimed.

"These look so comfortable," Sanae said.

"Yeah," Reimu agreed.

Marisa's costume had a black cloak, a black dress with several pockets, even a hat to go with it! Reimu's costume was a dark shade of red with black sleeves, a folded collar. Sakuya's costume, like Marisa's was entirely black, with a short black skirt, long socks. The sleeves are folded to look casual, but to hide knives. Sanae's costume was blue and white but the costume is water proof and fire proof. Her belt is frog shaped, but it's actually a shuriken.

"So I guess these are our costumes then," Sakuya said.