❄️visiting zarah ❄️

Start from the beginning

That's the violence way of course.

"So let's go so you great ummi" Zahra pulled Rahil with her to the middle mansion which Rahil couldn't help but stopped at the mirror placed in the long entrance to re adjust her veil, she couldn't help to be seen as an irresponsible girl who knows one of Zahra brother could be her future husband.

Just as she recalled the handsome guy she posted on her watsapp status yesterday wearing a white uniform which shows he was a pilot

They came to a long hall way then a doors, Zahra took the door which lead then to the crystal staircase that left Rahil mouth hanging open not that she was some villages girl, no but she only saw those stuffs online always promising herself to get one in her house.

"Sorry we have to take the stairs you see our lights has been out and we can't take the lifter to the last flour which was for ummi the second floor is for dad".

"No not at all we will manage with the stairs, so I guessed your the last born" Rahil asked not helping her curiosity.

" Yesses you see we are eight" zahra said smiling at the mention of her siblings the world best siblings ever.

Rahil couldn't believe no maybe her dad has two noo three wife's but she can't let her husband get married to another wife when she's alife no maybe if she's dead then his free to get married to all the women in the world that if he can handle all there problems.

She promised her self to never let her man have the thought of having a second wife noo never, they two continued there journey on the stairs till the came to a floor, they then took another turn into a long hallway Zahra opened another door only for set of stairs to come into view.

" God am so tired" Rahil cried pitying herself because her feets are going to be so sore.

" You see even ya Ahmed hate this stairs" Zahra chipped as they moved to another door just to come back with a disposable cup and a water filled in it passing it to Rahil who took it gulping the water down her throat.

"So you are eight" Rahil started the conversation again feeling so bored in thier journey up the stairs, "yes you see we have ya Ahmed the first born then abubakar, then Bilal, then Umar, then kabir, then aleeyu whose is your crush" Zahra winked at Rahil knowing she will make sure she hook the two up together Rahil will be a very perfect match for her brother Aleeyu his a shy type around people s nerd for that matter and a book warm his 32 too old for his age but still shy around girls which was making it hard to have a wife.

Not only him only but all her brother doesn't seem to get settled even ya Ahmed who was a 39 years old but was still yet to find a wife for himself well his own case was different with him been a disabled with no legs.

" Woah all boys don't tell me your the only female child" Rahil asked all excitingly Break zahra's taught she didn't even notice the tears that slipped out of zahra's eyes as she was too busy in her own little world thinking of how she could survive without a sister.

"Well no we are three famales but other sister is disabled you know and she passed away during one of her seizure leaving only the two of us me and Amina my elder sister am the last in the house and everyone pet" by the Time Zahra finished explaining things to Rahil they have alright reached the last stair only for then to come in contact with a large room which has high ceiling with Chandelier hanging around making the place looks like Heaven it was a long hallway with doors by ever side of it.