"You mean you have a hundred candles in every room." Clarke said. Lexa shushed her and Clarke laughed.

"I'm surprised you haven't burned your candle tower down." Lara said, starting to measure Clarke. Clarke laughed softly.

"I didn't make it look like a candle." Lexa protested. "And I am not obsessed. It's a good light source." Lexa told them.

"Lexa, when I first got to my room there wasn't a candle more than three feet away." Clarke said. Lara laughed as Lexa groaned.

"Has Kaylee touched any of your candles?" Lara asked Lexa.

"Yes!" Lexa said. "She moved them because I wasn't telling her something." Lexa sat down in a chair. "We are done talking about my candles."

"I was measuring Lexa for her first full armour set. She was like ten maybe." Lara said. "Lexa was the most impatient child, every five second she would ask, are we done yet?" Lara told.

"I had stuff to do." Lexa said.

"You had to go flirt with one of the girl nightbloods, so very busy." Lara said. Clarke laughed. "Lexa once had a crush on Luna."

"Really?" Clarke asked Lexa.

"I didn't know this was a embarrass Lexa shop." Lexa grumbled. "Luna doesn't know and she will never let me live it down so..."

"Luna is too busy drooling over Raven to listen to anyone." Clarke said, lifting her arms.

"Luna likes Raven?" Lexa asked shocked.

"Are you joking? Luna gave Raven's injured leg a massage because it was hurting." Clarke said. "I've only known Luna for a few days but I don't think she would do that to anyone else."

"I'm just remembering that Titus doesn't know where I am." Lexa said. "He'll be fine."

"Raven knows that we're somewhere in Polis." Clarke said. "She probably won't tell him though." Lexa shrugged.

Lara finished up with the measurements. "I'll send it up to you once it's done." Lara said. Clarke and Lexa both thanked her and then left.

"That was painful." Lexa said and Clarke laughed. They started to walk. "You should have told me Luna has a crush on Raven, I could tease her back." Lexa said to her.

"What does Luna tease you about?" Clarke asked, innocently.

"Uh, candles." Lexa said. Clarke laughed softly.

Lexa and Clarke walked up to a shop. A woman was at the front cooking something. "Heda. Wanheda." The woman said, surprised.

"Here, try this." Lexa said as the woman picked something up with a spoon. "Trust me, it's good." Lexa said as Clarke hesitated. It looked like organs. Clarke took a bit and then moaned at the taste.

"What is it?" Clarke asked, once she finished chewing.

"It's squid." Lexa said. "It has other stuff on but that's the base." Lexa turned to the woman. "Mochof." (Thank you) The woman was smiling.

"Pro." (You're welcome.) The woman said.

They walked about ten steps when a group of younger kids ran up to them. They all started to talk at once. Lexa bent down to their level. "Won gon a gou." (One at a time.) Lexa told them.

"Em ste meizen." (She is beautiful.) One boy said looking at her and the others agreed. Lexa waved the boy over and whispered something in his ear. "Heda fig raun Yu ste meizen." (Commander thinks you are beautiful.) The boy said to her. Lexa blushed.

"You weren't supposed to tell her that." Lexa said to the boy as he giggled. Clarke laughed as well. A girl walked up to her shyly and handed her a blue flower.

"Mochof." (Thank you) Clarke said, bending down to take it.

"Pro." (You're welcome) The girl said, smiling.

The kids ran off and Clarke stood up. "Here." Lexa took her flower and put it into one of her braids. "Matches your eyes." Lexa said, adjusting it.

"You are beautiful as well." Clarke told Lexa. Lexa stuttered and blushed softly. Clarke giggled. "Who knew Commander badass could blush." Clarke teased, as they began to walk again. Lexa groaned and Clarke laughed.

"We are never talking about this again." Lexa said.

"I think it's cute." Clarke said. Lexa blushed softly again. Clarke laughed.

"I'm never taking you anywhere ever again." Lexa groaned.

"I didn't know you are good with kids." Clarke said.

"I'm a woman with many talents Clarke." Lexa told her.

"Is one of them being beautiful?" Clarke asked, teasing Lexa. Lexa blushed again. "That was the last one." Clarke laughed.

"Can I turn it off?" Lexa asked.

"No, you can't turn blushing off." Clarke laughed.

They walked around for about another hour before Lexa was bringing her somewhere. Lexa took her hand and helped her up the rocks. Clarke got to her feet and neither of them let go of their hands. They kept walking.

"It's just around the corner." Lexa said.

They turned around a big boulder and Clarke saw it. They were standing on a cliff that overlooked Polis. There was a waterfall to her right pouring into a shallow pond below them.

"Lexa." Clarke started. "This is beautiful." Clarke looked at Lexa who had a small smile on her face. "Just like you." Lexa laughed and hid her face in her hands.

"I knew that was coming." Lexa said.

Clarke walked over to Lexa. Clarke pulled her hands away and then looked into Lexa's eyes. Clarke shut her eyes and then leaned in, capturing Lexa's bottom lip in her own. Lexa moved her left hand to cup her jaw and Clarke put one hand on Lexa's hips to bring her closer. The kiss was slow, more passionate than their first one.

They only broke away for air. They leaned their foreheads together with their eyes closed.

"I'm ready now." Clarke said and then Lexa kissed her again.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The ship is sailing! Thank you for the votes!

-N