•9•

(A/N): I said very soon so not now- Also a spoiler, Jugyeong is going to be kicked out from the villian list in the next chap :]

𝙰𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍
𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

The voice of the broken ones are the best.
Aren't they? Having to focus on the song just to keep their mind off of the one who hurt you. When they focus only on the song then they feel each and every word.

Seojun didn't just make music a passion just like that. It made him feel the real him. Without a mask to hide behind and pretend what he was not feeling. He had had enough of hiding behind all the stuffs that had happened. All the feelings he wasn't able to pour out. He sang it out in the dark karaoke room.

As the small dots of varying colours danced  around him in melancholy as though it felt how Seojun felt right now. As tears fell down his eyes. He saw Suho, Seyeon, Jugyeong flash before his eyes. Afterall he left so lonely. He realised out of everything he ever needed were friends. And maybe that was given to him through Seyeon and Suho. Now he had none of them by his side.

As a matter of fact, he did feel like Suho had been there for him the most and what actually made him fall for him was perhaps how he treated Seojun with care. Never in his life, had anyone treated him with sensibility. Since he had the energy of a young wild horse. They expected to have a strong front and a stable family. Suho had helped him through financial support as well. But he was the only one along with Seojun's mother, who treated him like a person. A real person with feelings and not a person who was carefree and had no problems in his life, just because he got into trouble alot.

The girls he dated, the friends he had, no one. Had made him feel a certain feeling. And Suho made him feel it. And you know what it was?

Suho made Seojun feel special. Infact, so special that Suho knew every side of Seojun. He knew how sensitive he was but still stuck to him. To be honest. They were complete opposites if not for music. Suho had helped Seojun gain confidence in singing and even made him join a label to become an idol.

But after Seyeon died. Everything just vanished. His confidence burned to ashes. He was helpless. Hopeless. He had no one left to comfort him for this except his mother. Now even though Suho was the one to be actually blamed. He just couldn't get mad at him.

Well it was true you can't get mad at someone who you love.

He walked down the streets. It had started getting dark. Seojun felt angry over it as he felt like it was mocking him about his sad state from the happy boy he was in the morning.

He stopped abruptly when he saw a figure standing in his way. It was Suho. He tried to force a smile. But he knew Suho could point it out.

But all that mattered to Seojun right now was Suho who was walking towards him with a serious expression. He knew he wasn't going to kiss him and go off today. His expression showed it evidently that something was bothering him. And when he came to Seojun for it. He knew it was a bad signal as he was more of reserved person who looked sad even if he had a problem. But if it was something about what Seojun did. It showed that he was either mad or guilty.

Out of everything. Seojun did not want Suho to end it all with him. He didn't know what it was but their kisses. He wasn't ready yet. Even after he hurt so much. Seojun closed his eyes shut, fear taking over him.

But he felt a pair of hands wrap around his neck and waist. Suho burried his head on his neck. His breath tickled. "I'm sorry." Suho said against his neck. As his lips brushed against his skin, he shivered a bit.

"For leaving you when you needed me the most. When we lost Seyeon. It's all my fault. And if you feel like you don't want me to forgive me for it. It's okay. I understand. I didn't want to fight with you over this that's why I avoided you. I'm sorry."

Tears streamed down both of their eyes. "I don't blame you. And it's okay. You can't bring him back and it was Seyeon's choice. So don't. Cry..." Seojun said. Suho nodded, "So can we be friends again?"

Seojun hummed in happiness. Suho let go and smiled back at him. Tears damping his cheeks. They both chuckled as they stared at eachother. "Well then. I have a dinner with my father. I'll meet you tomorrow at ten in my apartment? We need to catch up."

Seojun nodded, "Sure. At your place." Suho nodded and jogged away. He has a long coat on in a formal manner so it made sense that he was going to meet Mr. Lee and the Kang family again. Soojin and Suho were still were to marry. Seojun sighed but he had a smile still. Suho had complications in life too. And he knew he wasn't the kind to show up if he felt guilty over something. So he went to Japan. Well Seojun forgave him now.

Couples scurried pass him while holding hands and clicking the photo of the dark-red blend of colours in the sky produced by the reflection of the setting sun. They clicked photos with a smile and kisses to capture their moment together as their date had come to an end. It was natural to see them today as it was Sunday. No schools and colleges and work.

He turned around to leave but something caught his eyes. He turned back around to see Suho far away with a girl. She smiled and patted his head as they linked arms and walked off.

Seojun's smile fell and so did his world come crashing down.

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —