•1•

𝙸 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

The polished key felt cold under his fingers as he pressed it one by one with his slender fingers producing a sad tone. It felt as if he had just gone one moment and was back the next. It had been five years and here he was back to Seoul. Before his keyboard that sat on their small studio.

The memories couldn't stop coming back but Suho couldn't help but bare through it. He had more important things to look forward to. He was going to college and continue the studies he left off in Japan. He didn't want to come back but his father insisted he was now eligible to look after the company as of now.

Suho was actually scared to face one person. Who he left behind because he wasn't able to face him after what happened. Han Seojun.

Sighing as he blinked away his tears, he sat up and decided to go out for a walk. He grabbed his jacket and headed out.

The streetlight fell upon the pavement before him making the faded yellow colour into a bright cream hue, it was silent at night. Walking down the familiar block wasn't helping at all. As he turned his head sideways to look at the basketball court where Seojun, Seyeon and he himself used to play, brought back memories and feelings that hit him with great amount of dejà vú. What he wasn't expecting was that a tall figure was bouncing a ball.

Suho frowned and stood his ground. The movements were sharp but somewhat clumsy too. He heard a rasping voice that came from the boy infront of him, who seemed to groan as he missed a shot. He was wearing a t-shirt and his sweat made the grey shirt stick to his slim waist.

From the back he could see all the piercings on his ears. They dangled and illuminated under the court light making it strangely compliment his ears. His sneakers were making squeaking noises and the bouncing of the ball was only audible right then. His skin was creamy white and Suho could point out purplish-blue veins through it on his arms. The sweat glistened on his forehead. He had a black bandana on and his shorts rode up his thighs exposing alot of flesh.

Suho for some reason couldn't move as he checked the boy infront of him. The gasps and breaths he took somewhat reminded him of someone. Someone he couldn't point out in particular as his head was in haze for now. Just then the boy turned around, seemingly feeling Suho's presence.

His eyes were small and he had a sharp gaze. His grey eyes held a light of innocence and purity under the long lashes. His lips were plump and he had a sharp chin and jawline. His hair parted in the middle. He was very attractive. Especially with all the sweat running down his neck and heaving chest. But he had a small frame for a tall guy.

They both stared at eachother. Suho slowly walked towards him without realising. And when he stood face to face. He finally recognised the familiar boy as he gulped.

"Suho?" Seojun's voice cracked as he looked all over Suho's face with hurried eyes that seemed to have teared up by now.

Tears welling up on both eyes, they stared at eachother as if they only had eachother to hold them in place.

As they both feared that it would all fall apart if they both closed their eyes from the fear, from the light.

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —