"I love that show too, who's your favorite character"? He asked trying his hardest to keep a conversation with you.

You tell him your favorite character is the main character, not to your surprise he likes the second main character who's very cocky. The whole episode was just you guys fighting about who's better and why.

"Whatever *insert fav character* is the best no matter what, anyways, I'm kind of hungry, but it's late and I'm sure the hospital cafe is closed so I'm just going too sleep it off". You said as you adjusted in bed.

"Actually, I bought food, so you better eat it, if you don't I'll kill you". He picked up a plastic bag that was next to his chair and handed it to you and placed it on your hospital bed tray.

"Wow, thank you bakugou, I hate hospital food so this is a relief". You said as you opened the bag and grabbed a plate of spicy shrimp pasta.

"Woah, this looks and smells amazing, did you make it yourself"?! You asked in awe.

"Of course, what do I look like buying store-bought food". He said trying to hold back a cocky smile.

Without hesitation you started stuffing your face. The flavors danced on your tongue, this was the best meal you've probably eaten in a while.

"Thanks again bakugou, I really appreciate you coming today. You said after swallowing your food and Turning to face him. A small bit of blush creeped on his cheeks.

"Y-yeah whatever". He said suppressing his feelings.

The next two hours you guys spent watching movies, it was a romance and very beautiful, bakugou was yelling at the main love interest a little too passionately, eventually you felt tired and was about to sleep, it was 8:30 though.

Bakugou on the other hand was fast asleep on your lap, all that yelling and stress must have worn him out. Playing with his hair you smiled, your heart fluttered, these small moments made you happy, you wanted to cherish them forever.

Leaning down to meet his head you gave him a kiss on his cheek while he slept soundly and your soft lips met his smooth skin.

Hand still in his hair, you fell sound sleep, great full for having him in your life.

The next day you woke up, Bakugou had already left.

'I guess the nurses must have kicked him out'

There was a note next to your bed from your doctor giving you the pleasure of discharge.

'Thank god, another night here and I would've gone insane'

You texted Aizawa and sent him a photo of the note and asked him to come pick you up immediately.

You texted bakugou and let him know that you were finally free from this horrid place.

Aizawa came to the hospital and help you out your room and and into his car.

"I know you hate hospitals and I apologize for not being able to be with you while you were recovering". He said feeling guilty.

"Don't worry, bakugou came to visit me and stay the whole night with me". As those words left your mouth you felt the car speed up a little.

'Oh shit'

"But we didn't do anything I promise we just watched tv and ate food". You said in panic.

The car speed slowed down a little.

"I'm just glad you didn't have to spend the whole time alone". He said calmly with a soft smile on his face.