01

[MINRAE P

[MINRAE P.O.V]

It's me, Minrae. Today, I'll start a new life phase which is university life. It means I can have more freedom from now on. I hope my university life will be better than high school. Well, let's enjoy our life.

"Next station, Seoul Yukhei University. Please don't leave your belongings inside the bus."

I check my belongings for the last time and stand near the bus door. Once the bus door opens, I hop off from the bus and enter the university main entrance. It feels so uncomfortable as I can sense a lot of eyes staring at me. I put on my Airpods and play my playlist.

"Woah, isn't that Jung Minrae? The famous instagrammers."

"She's so pretty!!"

"She entered this university too!!"

"Minmin-yah!"

Suddenly, someone held my shoulder. I turn around and it's Eunwoo, my best friends. He smile cheekily and put his hand on my shoulder while walking.

"Are you ready for the first day, Minmin?"

"Hmm ready. How about you?"

"I'm always ready and excited but I feel sad too because Yujin are not in the same department as us. It must be hard to meet her later."

"Nah, we still can meet everyday right. Like you didn't know that it's impossible if she didn't meet us for one day."

"Hahahaha right."

This morning, we also didn't meet with Yujin because her faculty at the North side while our faculty at the East side. He walked with me until we arrived at our faculty.

[🏫SY UNIVERSITY ACCOUNTING SCHOOL 🏫]

Today, we only have a briefing about our university and collect our university kit. Overall, everything is nice and I can sense a good study environment. So, tomorrow will be our orientation day and it will be held outside the university area. If I'm not mistaken, it will be held somewhere around the beach area.

After a few hours with the briefing, we go to Yujin faculty because we promise to meet her there. A notification pops up on my phone. It's from Yujin.

[I'M CUTE GROUP CHAT : @exnwxx @jminrae @chloeyujin]

@chloeyujin
heyyyy
My briefing will be finish in 15 mins
Wait for me okay?

@jminrae
okay
Take your time

@exnwxx
we almost arrive too

We wait near the main door and Eunwoo keeps showing me the picture of food at the new cafe. It looks delicious too. Suddenly, I feel the urge to go to the washroom.

"Eunwoo, can you wait here for a while. I want to go to the washroom for a while."

"Do you want me to accompany you?"

"Nah, it's okay."

"Okay, take care."

I enter the physics faculty and try to find the way to the washroom. Luckily, I found it and quickly did my business. After I left the washroom, I find my phone in my bag. Suddenly, I bump into someone and my bag and that person's bag falls down. I look at the front and see someone looking nerdy with that round spectacle. Both of us crouch down and pick up our things.

"I'm sorry!-"

"I'm sorry!-"

🎶 nan ujureul gajin deusi neukkyeojyeo
dugeundugeun seolleneun i sumgyeol
nae mami mollae banjjakgeoryeo🎶

Both of us say the same things at the same time. I looked at him and left first.

"Huh, that's so weird."

When I was already outside, Yujin was already there with Eunwoo. We decided to go to RV Cafe, the new cafe that Eunwoo surveyed just now. After 10 minutes walking from the university main entrance, we enter the cafe and place our order. The cafe is quite nice and cozy. As always before we dig in, Yujin will take a picture of the food for her Instagram feed.

"Hmmm this spaghetti is so delicious! Minmin, you should try this. Ahhh open your mouth."

She fed me the spaghetti and it turned out to be really delicious. All of us enjoy the food and talk about a lot of random things.

🐛🐛🐛

It feels so good after taking a fresh shower. I sit in the living room and play with my phone. Then, a FaceTime notification pops up and it's from Mom. I sit properly and slide the green button.

"Hi Minrae-yah."

"Hi Mom."

"How's your first day today?"

"Nothing happened."

"Well it's good to hear that. By the way, mom and dad will be back in 4 days."

"Okay mom."

"If anything, you can ask Mr. Choi and the maid alright?"

"Yes mom."

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, mom."

I end the call and go to my room. It's already 10pm and I start packing my things for the orientation trip tomorrow. I didn't take much time packing because we only go for the orientation trip for 3 days and 2 nights. Suddenly, the phone ringing. It's a group FaceTime with Yujin and Eunwoo.

"Annyeong Minmin-ah!" - Yujin

"Annyeong Yujin and Eunwoo" - Minrae

"Yah Yujin, why are there a lot of bags? We only go for 3 days and 2 nights." - Eunwoo
"I don't know what to bring. So, I just pack anything that I like. I wish I could bring the whole room." - Yujin

"Yujin, I suggest you should only bring one luggage. There's no one who will become your maid later." - Minrae

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" - Eunwoo

"Btw, I have something to tell you both." - Minrae

"What is it?" - Eunwoo

"I want to move out from my family house and live alone at my own house." - Minrae

🎶neukkimi wa neukkimi wa neukkimi wa
I'm in love
neodo nareul johahal geot gateun neukkim
i nunbichi kkok banhan geot gata
I'm in love🎶

+a/n
hiiiiii! it's the first chapter.
don't forget to vote and add this story in your reading list!
for every chapter, there'll be a ost release. try to guess which song that will be the ost part 1?
luv, clara ❤️