"Is that-" he began dangerously.

"I'm afraid so. We'll have to get the police on this." Jane said wearily. Bobby abruptly turned away from her, grabbing another piece of the Kal Pal out of the wreckage and marching over to the rest of the crew. Jane flinched at the violence repressed in the actions, her mind flashing to a different time with a different man taking such aggression out on her. 

"Where's the owner?" Bobby asked Hen, waiving the piece of metal as Jane looked down at the piece in her own hands.

"He's right over there. Why?" Hen asked, pointing to the unfortunate man. Without acknowledging her question, Bobby marched angrily towards the owner of the building.

Jane wasn't sure if the older guy knew what was coming. She took in his large face, balding head, khakis, and button up shirt. He didn't necessarily look like an asshole, but given what she and Bobby just discovered, he was something worse, and that something had killed almost twenty people and severely injured others. That wasn't even considering the emotional toll this tragedy would leave in its wake.  Since this was a wedding, the odds of the deceased being related went up. Burying multiple people from the same family at the same time just sounded cruel.

"Hey!" Bobby yelled aggressively towards the man. "When'd you put on the third floor?"

"What?" he startled.

"When did you put on the third floor? You think I don't know what that is?

"What's the matter with you?" The man stuttered out nervously. Bobby picked him up by the collar and began to shake him while waiving the scrap of metal in his face. Jane winced at the scene.

"That's Kal-Pal! That stuffs been banned! You didn't reinforce the concrete with steel instead you used that crap. This used to be a two-story building. That floor that collapsed- that was the roof, wasn't it?"

"Bobby!" Hen started in, trying to calm him down. Jane stayed back, thinking that she should intervene but not knowing how. She wasn't great at personal confrontation and this entire situation was triggering for her. Confronting a person on something that risked lives on the job? No problem. Confronting Bobby when he was obviously taking his anger out on the nearest bad guy? Not a battle she felt comfortable handling.

"You know what you did you son of a bitch! You're going to jail! That's manslaughter!"

"Captain! Captain come with me!" Hen approached Bobby and tried to pull him away. He shrugged her off, and Jane was spurned to move and take Hen's place. They needed to stop him before he got himself into trouble.

"Cap. Come on. It's alright. The police are right outside. We'll tell them what happened. They'll take care of him." Jane tried to reassure him, putting her hand on his arm, but he was angry. He wasn't rational. He looked at the women and snarled.

"Back off!" He growled, yanking his arm away. Jane flinched at his anger and his size. Her mind instinctively flashed back to another man's anger as he towered over her and threatened her life.

"Back off? Really? Not twenty-four hours ago, you were saying help. What happened to that?" Hen was so focused on Bobby that she didn't notice Jane's finch. Bobby just ignored the women and stomped away from the crew in a huff.

As usual, it was Buck who cut through the silence and Jane was thankful for it. "So, this wedding. It's an arranged marriage. That's a trip, right? Can you imagine coming to someone who you don't even know?"