Chapter 6:

Hades pov:
I was doing work when I got a message. I was confused because Hermes should be the one doing it and the message was different. I rarely get mail or messages. I open it up.

Dear Hades,

I want to invite you to my kingdom.  It is a kingdom my loved one has build and put her heart onto. You may know her, but I cannot tell you. You will have to come and see. I really do hope you come. Meet me in the entrance of the underworld in an hour if you wish to come.

Sincerely,
Chaos

Now I was intrigued by this letter. Who could it be....I will have to go and check it out but what if this is a trap. I will have to go and find out.

Hestia pov:
I was tending the hearth when I got a message. It was weird non the less. I opened the letter.

Dear Hestia,

I want to invite you to my hidden place.  It is a kingdom my loved one has build and put her heart onto. You may know her, but I cannot tell you. You will have to come and see. I really do hope you come. Meet me in the entrance of the underworld in an hour if you wish to come. I have sent the same letter to your brother Hades.

Sincerely,
Chaos

This could be a trap....but my brother will be going too so if something happens, Hades will be by my side. I will have to wait and see.

Chaos pov:
I was anxious and nervous because I'm not sure if they will come. I mean it is weird for someone to tell you to show up when you dont even know them. I should have sent a video message instead. Oh well I will have to wait. I told my wife that I will be back and that I have to go see some work.

I made it to the entrance of the underworld and spotted them. They immediately bowed which I hate

"Please stop... I don't like it when people bow and don't even dare call me lord. " I said

They got up and nodded.

"Why are we here or why have you requested our presence" Hestia said

"Well I want to surprise my wife, she knows both of you very well and has missed both of you." I said

They wanted to ask more questions but I interrupted them.

"No questions you will have to wait and see. We have to go now my wife will be questioning on why I haven't come home yet" I said. They nodded.

I created a portal so we can hurry up.

(The castle of Chaos and Divine)

"Where are we?" Hades asked

"We are in Astral. As I mentioned my beloved wife made this kingdom. It was hidden and only her and me can allow people into this kingdom. You both know her" I responded.